Scum

Yeah its more a hopeful trip down nostalgia lane…

And the home team just had two red cards :slight_smile:

why the fuck do you get two red cards? wtf

and they scored

Need 2 red cards and a penalty to scrape a win against a farm team from Bulgaria. Yeah big club…

Bro i shouldve cashed out, eurrgghhhh.

@Gladiator what happened man? :santi:

Hope they sell him before a more competent manager comes in an he plays better then he does under jose

The

are to me what Spurs would be if I had grown up in Tottenham supporting Arsenal. Can’t say I am too displeased by this turn of events :poldi:

1 Like

Even without Alli (the prepubescent fucktard) that attacking line up looks mightily impressive.

1 Like

If they are all firing on all cylinders at the same time, sure. Don’t see it happening like that for various reasons.

There is an element of “stepping on each other’s toes” given how high up the pitch each of them play.

Funnily enough, I think of all the Spurs managers Spurs have had in the recent past, Harry Redknapp is the one who could do a job with those 3 up front. All the other incumbents would be like dogs chasing cars.

(Redknapp and Georgie Graham, of course. One of only 2 managers to have won these a trophy in the last 21 years.)

Ffs GC, only just seen this. Bale hasn’t played a full season of football for like 2 years, and this is Mourinho’s Tottenham we’re talking about. Poor take.

1 Like

Fuck I wish they got tossed in that EL qualifier, would have been absolutely hilarious.

1 Like

Yep, I get the logic of wanting them to stay in the EL to keep them busy this season, but given how much they celebrated finishing 6th it would have been brilliant to see them fall at the first hurdle to the 5th best team in Bulgaria

3 Likes

Hard to argue with that. Haha

Actually, he was dropped last season. His 42 appearances the season before was his third best at Madrid.
Aguero has been on and off for City as well but his contribution was massive. I think Bale can offer something like that even if doesn’t feature in all of their games.
Of course, we need to see how he fares in the PL at his age now but I think he’ll be motivated and more comfortable(being at a place where not everyone hates him) now.

I think they’re shaping a good squad.
I wasn’t expecting them to get this aggressive late in the window. Apparently they’re not even done with their incomings.
I know football fans think he is finished now but I still rate Mourinho a lot which adds a lot to their chances for me.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:

This special brand of shithousery has happened twice to Arsenal. Jonas Olsson did it and Cazorla ended up slipping and missing. Van Dijk did it on another occasion but Santi put the penalty away.

They only just beat a 9 man team of farmers :rofl::rofl::skull:

2 Likes

:joy:

12 Likes