Scum

Lo Celso came on loan first though and they negotiated making it permanent during the season.
If people consider Ceballos a new signing then why shouldn’t Lo Celso be considered one as well.

1 Like

Top talent, but I doubt he has a future at the club, now with Mourinho finding problems with just about everything he does.

1 Like

Lo Celso signed permanently for Spurs in the 2020 January window having joined on loan the summer before, for people unfamiliar with the calendar, that’s quite a little while before this summer. Therefore he shouldn’t be counted when appraising their transfer activity in the 2020 summer window. What are people struggling with here?

This is the new he’s 27 until he’s 28 isn’t it?

1 Like

If this exchange was on twitter and not OA maybe it would go viral too :joy:

1 Like

Anyone watching the Lokomotiv Plovdiv match?

I’m conflicted about this result. The banter would be great if they got knocked out and not getting any money from Europe would probably be a huge kick to the nuts for them. On the other hand, not playing in Europe would also be a big big advantage for them in the race for top four.

I’m sure they’ll win regardless although its still 0-0 after 30 minutes despite Jose playing his best team.

2 Likes

Good point.

I put a bet of for a spurs loss so I can be extra happy when it happens.

1 Like

I’m watching their game now. I can’t even call their opponent a team. Surely they should win…surely.

1 Like

Theyre so bad, I just had to stick a cheeky fiver on it. Sign Bale and get knocked out by a bunch of randoms.

Gives them less games to worry about mind you. I do have a massive fear of spurs winning the Europa under Jose, even though I dont regard it very high its still a European title.

Its actually 0 0 at half time, they could genuinely Spurs this.

Pass master Höjbjerg dropping in to create a back 3, with Sissoko ahead of him. :clown_face:

How much do you like this Mourinho :ozil:

They’ll scrape a win, but my god do they look shit.

Stream anyone?

lol 1-0 down

1 Like

Ahhhhahahahhahaha

Couldn’t get a stream so I turned on a tottenham watch along. Scenes! :arteta:

Oh myy

Oh god Spurs lol

This is a knock out right?