Scum

When it’s just being announced the season is postponed and no one knows if it will come back. Kane is at table with a few of his team mates and says.

Wow The Liverpool fans are gonna be absolutely gutted mate

:arteta:

Members of the board were having an emergency meeting about it. Originally Levy didn’t want to play behind closed doors as you lose home advantage and the massive financial loss they would take but he wanted the season finished so when it was announced later on that it was the only way it could be finished he changed his mind haha

1 Like

Rather he went to spuds than United. He could make a big difference at OT.

2 Likes

The best case scenario is that he turns out to be shite.

1 Like

Big upgrade for Spurs in a position of need, even if it’s only for a season.

1 Like

I don’t know who he is, but fuck Reguilon too

1 Like

Yeah I remember smirking on both those instances haha

Yeah, I don’t like buyback clauses. Would just feel like you had a player on loan and doesn’t really enable you to plan properly.

Lots of jokes on Twitter about OGS and United missing out on him, but in this case I actually think they’ve done the right thing by backing off.

Them getting Bale made me realise if they kept him instead, and then Kane came through and they still bought dele alli, they would’ve probably won the league that year with leicester, or atleast won something. Wouldve been so dangerous

2 Likes

It’s a small club mentality to accept those kind of clauses, it’s why we thankfully didn’t sign Morata iirc.

2 Likes

Vintage Mourinho conference.
Most questions about Bale, him dribbling past them like Ronaldinho while throwing some winks along the way.
Zé arc about to begin.

Spurs could pay almost as much for one year of Bale as we’re paying for three years of Willian.

:arteta: :arteta: :arteta: :arteta: :arteta: :arteta:

1 Like

That’s a top 4 spot taken.
Gonna be tight now for us. Hopefully Man Utd choke.

You serious? You’re giving them an automatic top 4 spot based on them sighing Bale?

:ozil:

2 Likes

Yesterday he was saying this signing could win them the league. So yeah, I suspect he is :joy:

5 Likes

Fuck Spurs fans in one of my messenger group chat are up and about.

Asked them if the Bale signing will be through in time for him to make the journey to Hungary tonight.

2 Likes

GG often posts things he doesn’t believe to provoke a discussion

:arteta:

1 Like

If they do sign Bale, they will have an attacking line up of Kane, Son, Alli and Bale, which isn’t too shabby.
What ever happens this season, they will score goals and, if Mourinho can sort their defence out, they could easily challenge for a top four place.

I think people under estimate the importance of a signing like this.
The buzz around the club will be much higher than if they had just signed an average to good attacking player.

It also convince their best players to stay because world class signings send out a message of intent to, not only the supporters, but players as well.

1 Like

Jose is cactus he won’t get the best out of the attacking talent.

Kane and aBale headlines incoming :smile: