Scum

Ornstein and Romero reporting it lol

Are those good or bad sources? Not too familiar with many ITKs.

One of them is a fraud, another is named Romero

Convenient how this comes out after their crap showing at the weekend and Joseā€™s typical post match comments.

He still has a lot to offer does Bale.

Would be some acquisition

2 Likes

He looked absolutely fucked on international duty, i dunno if his heart or body are in it anymore.

Apparently Dele could be involved in that move.

Good shout. I would have thought Kane considering Benzemaā€™s advanced age.

1 Like

Interesting.

He canā€™t motivate himself to give a fuck about the four times in five European champions, Iā€™m sure he will really put his back into it for a likely midtable spurs. It would be a fabulous waste of their money.

11 Likes

What sort of pay cut would he need to take for this move to happen? Whatā€™s he on at the moment? half a million a week or something even more ridiculous?!

Iā€™ve read around 600k Euros per week.

I think he wants to play ball as well now, heā€™s wanted a move for a while.

Itā€™s pretty likely he wouldā€™ve moved last year but Real blocked it, we played a pre-season game against them last summer and Asensio who was probably supposed to take Baleā€™s spot on the right did his ACL in that game (ended up injured for like 9 months) which is likely why RM blocked a transfer last minute for Bale.

I donā€™t remember where he was rumoured to leave then, maybe to China or something. Now itā€™s yet another year of his career. I think RM have been reluctant to just give him away because they feel he is worth too much.

Because of external factors like injuries theyā€™ve been prevented from selling him for a couple of years now though and as Asensio is back and was looking great the last couple of games of the season, maybe they can let him go now.

I also believe the idea that theyā€™re in the middle of a 2 year plan to get MbappĆ© who also plays on the same position, so thereā€™s more incentive to get him out while he is still worth something (contract to 2022).

1 Like

They didnā€™t know this would happen but they picked the best season to do all or nothing.

Itā€™s so interesting when you get to March and its all about Coronavirus. Seeing how a football club and its players, coaches and board were taking it in.

If you only watch one episode its worth it being the Coronavirus hitting The UK everything being cancelled and a Lockdown happening imminently episode

2 Likes

Imagine the wankfest among spud supporters getting a sniff of Bale coming back.

1 Like

I wish there was one showing the anxiety among Liverpool players and fans

This signing will get Levy out of a mess.
It might cost a massive amount in wages but it also means they wonā€™t have to spend on transfer fees and they are giving their supporters what they want.

If they do a swap with either Alli or Kane, as has been rumoured, even better because they are decent players.
Bale is the epitome of a mercenary player, he cares more about himself than any club and, as @shamrockgooner said, if he can\t motivate himself at one of the most famous clubs in Europe heā€™s not going to come to spurs and turn them around.

Also, this quote is hilarious:

Baleā€™s agent Jonathan Barnett just confirmed to BBC: ā€œGareth still loves Spurs, we are talking. Itā€™s where he wants to beā€. :white_circle: #THFC #Real #Bale

I donā€™t think even spurs supporters will fall for this nonsense.

1 Like

Tottenham agreed to a buy-back clause (around ā‚¬40/45m), they really are a small time club :ozil: Horrible clause.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1306126825496641537?s=20

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1306127051678781441?s=20

1 Like

Tough situation this one. On one hand; fuck Spurs. But also; fuck Real Madrid.

4 Likes