Scum

the clowns sign Ndombele, 6yr contract, £55m is being thrown around.

fuck off. He’s better than ever single one of our midfielders. I have to hate him now aswell. Double fucking whammy

3 Likes

You lot are going to be in for a shock when you realise he isn’t as good as people say he is.

Juventus, Barcelona, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Manchester City are all actively seeking a new midfielder and not one of them stumped up the £55m it cost to sign him.

It’s probably because, like a lot of Ligue 1 talent, he’ll need to be in a certain environment to thrive and succeed.

6 Likes

Will quote when he helps win them the league.

3 Likes

just like they won the champions league

Out of interest, how good is he in your opinion? And how much do you expect him to improve Spurs (or does he not?) in terms of what he can offer?

Genuinely asking, because I’ve only seen him once and I thought he looked impressive. But otherwise I can only go by what people say.

If you can be arsed to write up of course, no obligation. Only asking cos I enjoy reading your analysis :+1:t3:

He’s locked spurs into the top 4 for next season.

1 Like

He looks tremendously well suited to playing for Lyon and thriving in the environment which he does, with the players he has around him.

I think he’s going to do better than Bakayoko did at Chelsea but I don’t think there’s anything special about him. He’s strong, athletic, dribbles well and seems nice and composed on the ball but I just don’t see what’s so special about him to be honest with you.

He just looks like a good midfielder to me but nothing the other top European clubs really needed.

2 Likes

Bakayoko 2.0 fuck scum and their inbred players.

I’ll tell you something for nothing, he’ll look a lot better than our central midfielders.

2 Likes

Hope to god you’re right

Sick of hoping top class signings for our rivals fail rather than celebrate our own.

This is SHIT.

3 Likes

Was looking at his stat radars ect a couple weeks back, and he is a good ball carrier that’s pretty much it by the looks of things. I don’t watch him enough to know if that’s the case tbh.

Don’t think there’s many around at his age that do what he does going forward and in defence, just because other top teams didn’t sign him shouldn’t be a knock on him. They’re hardly infallible.

Juve are basically hoovering up free agents, Barcelona aren’t looking for a new midfielder after landing De Jong, United don’t know what then hell they’re doing, City are after a DM not a b2b and Real seem to be holding out for Eriksen or Pogba for God knows what reason

He will not only suit Spurs to a tee since he’s effectively the Dembele replacement but there’s likely a lot more to come from him, wouldn’t be a surprise if he’s one of the signings of the season IMO.

1 Like

He’s actually quite poor defensively, don’t really know what you’ve seen him do in defense.

Hang on a second. @Darkseid and @SRCJJ disagreeing on a player? I’ve seen it all now. :mustafi:

4 Likes

I don’t think he’s particular special defensively and I’m not sure what’s so special about him going forward either. I think he’ll do well at Spurs if they set up in a similar way to Lyon and have the same balance and composition in midfield and attack.

I’ve just seen nothing from him to suggest he’s going to be anywhere near as good as the stat fans seem to think.

I’m willing to bet his stay in England is going to be closer to what we got from Serri and Bakayoko (in terms of disappointment - not style or anything of the sort).

Are you sure we’re talking about the same player? He averaged 2.9 tackles, 3.7 interceptions and 6.9 ball recoveries per 90 last season.

@SRCJJ : I think he’s a special talent indeed, one of the very few young players comparable to de Jong, his ability to effectively contribute to defensive, transitional, and attacking phases of play at his age is very unique. He’s so much more than just an elite dribbler and Poch will help him improve further.

@shamrockgooner: we don’t agree on Pogba either haha.

Reminds me of a fit on form Wilshere tbh

He’s defensively competant but not amazing. His strength is progressing the ball forward whether dribbling or with his through balls. He’s the exact kind of midfielder we’re crying out for tbh.

That can’t be right, whoscored have him way lower than that per game (which is the same as per 90 but it doesn’t add up)

7 Likes