Scum

I actually thought they had their worst PL season in the last 3-4 years tbh.

I should have said best season.
But, youā€™re probably right about the PL, although they got off to a decent start, they finished poorly, just like us.

Getting to a CL final will go down in their history as possibly the greatest achievement since they last won the League title, which was before the invention of the wheel, and Iā€™m sure a DVD of the momentous CL final event is being edited as we speak. :grinning:

3 Likes

:unai:

1 Like

His hard drive wants looking at

1 Like

Facts :poldi:

Itā€™s really cringe to watch. When youā€™re genuinely emotionally invested in a match, the last thing you want in your hand is something as fragile and expensive as your phone.

Youā€™re reaction to a goal now has to be muted whilst you concentrate on capturing your ā€˜reactionā€™. When in reality it should go flying out of your hand.

2 Likes

Not being a cā€™nt, honestly Iā€™m not being a cā€™nt, but on this occasion, their route to the final would actually warrant a DVD. Anyone who wants to get into football should watch it.

They should just edit the final. Total shit show

Like this

11 Likes

That would make a big change :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I presume the ā€œsomething newā€ is winning a trophy

12 Likes

They could put in that 4-1 win against Liverpool from 2017. Itā€™s at Wembley so they pretend itā€™s a final to future fans. No one will know. They can photoshop Champions League over Carling Cup in the background here

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: YES

4 Likes

This is Arsenalā€™s most important transfer of the summer :giroud2:

4 Likes

He and Son are their two best players and, along with Pochettino, they are responsible for getting spurs where they are.

Theyā€™re going to get good money for Eriksen because he would walk into almost any side in Europe, and spurs have a good record of selling good players for very big money, unlike us.

It will be interesting to see what Pochettino does in the transfer window because he is going to get close to 80m for Eriksen and will also have around 50m as they didnā€™t spend anything last season.

Whoever signs Eriksen is going to be in for a nasty surprise at how inconsistent he really is. Heā€™s every inch as inconsistent as players like Ozil, he just somehow manages to escape routine critical for it.

4 Likes

I donā€™t agree man, plenty more consistent than Ozil and is actually a big game player. Spurs donā€™t look the same without him.

He could ball anywhere.

2 Likes

I dunno man I think Eriksen is fortunate to play in a team like Spurs where heā€™s literally surrounded by work horse type players and is allowed to do what heā€™s good at.

You put him in our team in Ozilā€™s position and I think heā€™d look just as lost if not worse.

Eriksen is right there with them doing the work though, he works just at hard as the others, he has totally adapted.

Plenty of creative players would struggle playing here but at this stage of their careers Eriksen would bring more to the table in terms of consistency and off the ball work rate.

Eriksen is arguably Spurs most important player, they do well enough without Kane. Without Eriksen it all goes to shit which is why he practically plays every game, dude gets no rest at all.

4 Likes

Maybe Iā€™m just not giving him enough credit but honestly when he doesnā€™t score his long ass screamers heā€™s usually just invisible to me when I watch Spurs. I donā€™t even see him giving opposition defenders a rough time like Dele and Kane do. I know thatā€™s not fair because he doesnā€™t have English grit but I just donā€™t see him as anything more than a luxury player.

I certainly donā€™t think Iā€™d be looking to pay 100 million for him if I was Real or Barca and like SRCJJ says I think it could be a rude awakening for the team who does fork out a big sum.

Iā€™d way rather go for Son or Moura if I was poaching anyone from Spurs right now.

1 Like

Eriksen controls their whole attack in the final third, he is the brains that makes them tick.

Dele Ali has nothing on Eriksen, when heā€™s not scoring heā€™s not doing much else although heā€™s seemingly making incremental improvements.

Heā€™s far from a luxury player, Poch doesnā€™t deal in those kind of players. Heā€™s importance to the side is evident from how utterly reliant they are on him.

1 Like