Scottish Politics

@Dr_Strangepass you’re so right man, this ultra-gentrified woke clownishness that has basically destroyed the Labour party is now making a good go of destroying the SNP soon enough.

Anyone that doesn’t believe in all aspects of this ‘religion’ is promptly fucked off.

I’m not voting SNP next year.

1 Like

Wow that’s crazy what are they doing up there

1 Like

Projection for the 2021 election. You love to see it

Oh that’s interesting. So you vote for two candidates on election day? One for you constituency and one for your region?

Yeah

I can’t get my head around it…is it the same candidates in both? And that’s why SNP don’t get many additional seats from the regions?

You don’t vote for a candidate in the second one its just the party.

So say you vote for your local SNP MSP in vote 1 then the actual party in vote 2

I’ve linked the last one incase it helps

2 Likes

I had read a bit of that and still wasn’t getting it but I think I have it now, the pool of candidates are the same so if you’re not elected as a local you can still get in as a regional MSP assuming your party gets enough votes.

And SNP don’t get many through the regions cos they are already elected locally.

If that’s not it tell me to go away :joy:

1 Like

Think thats basically it haha

1 Like

Only one near the top in the party that seems to get it. Or has some cojones.

Of course they’re trying to force her out. #SturgeonOUT

2 Likes

Guardian columnists deserve the guillotine almost as much as their counterparts from the Mail.

What awful cowardly wet cunts. Fake pussies. Dumb moronic middle class ‘daddy got me a job’ dickheaded thundercunts.

Always have something to say despite knowing fuck all about anything.

Always trying to virtue signal to show how compassionate they are, but they’d kill you if it meant good PR for their narcissistic cunt lives.

This guy is a complete moron btw. everything he doesn’t like, anyone who calls him out, he calls trumpist.

Not got any other words or ideas in his vocabulary. Primary school stuff. Awful writer

Epitome of West end middle class wanker. And a baldie to boot.

I feel it is now inevitable that Scotland will vote for separation from the United Kingdom in the next few years and I think it’s entirely a choice for the Scottish.

I will be sad to see a break up of the United Kingdom but feel the Scottish are much more aligned with Europe and their style of politics than the rest of the U.K. and that there is also a strong desire to be separated from the English by many in Scotland.

I think Boris should support another independence referendum in 2021 or 2022. Important though that key negotiating terms are agreed before the vote so that the Scottish know what they’re voting for and that lessons from the EU Brexit mess are learned from.

1 Like

Lol. No chance.

This the commitment you were after? @Electrifying

No because they’ll tell us to fuck off like they have every other time.

1 Like

Such a gutless coward (powerhungry crackhead also applies here @JakeyBoy)

1 Like

Why would Jakey care about this? haha

1 Like