Scottish Politics

The bill ended her career to be honest.

You would think so and maybe.

But the rumours are that the police are sniffing around £600,000 of money that has disappeared from SNP accounts and a mysterious loan to the party from her husband.

1 Like

The was ongoing for the last 18 months

Honestly she can only look at her time in office as a failure. She basically ran on a single issue of independence since Brexit and made zero progress. SNP have a good voting block in Westminster and long before Johnson they could have tried to use that to work with May to achieve a softer Brexit which itself could have set a framework for Scottish Independence.

Anyway, I couldn’t name s single other MSP. I assume the leader has to come from there and can’t be someone like Blackford?

2 Likes

Police have only been allowed to investigate recently.

Looks like it’s between Humza Yousaf, Kate Forbes and Ash Regan

Hope it’s Regan

Hahahahaha Murrell has resigned!

It gives me some joy that corruption can’t seem to continue permanently still, in Scotland.

Humza Yousaf it is

Doubt he will last long let’s see.

1 Like

We tried to tell the dumb SNP cultists.

Nicola Surgeon’s legacy. Idiot.

Fantastic, could really do with Labour making some gains in Scotland. SNP seats do fuck all to get rid of the Tories.

Well. That is very funny.

1 Like

Hahahahahahahahahagahahahahahahahahahahaha

GIRFUY

cheerio cheerio cheerio

@JakeyBoy I’ll be voting labour. If we do have a labour gov then having constituencies under labour will be better for funding purposes etc I guess, and the SNP are pointless in Westminster - in fact it has only corrupted them.

1 Like

Is that SNP health secretary or the UK Tory one talking?

Saying the exact same thing. Never thought I’d SNP and Tories saying the same thing.

£2bn underspend on the Scottish budget last year I heard…

But can’t afford it. (Sounds like you are saying you can’t afford the NHS then pal) Fuck off. Can’t wait for the hiding they’re gonna get next year.

Richly deserved for the SNP who are basically Scottish Labour now.

1 Like

oooft

I told you guys.

She’ll probably be released but eventually this is all gonna come tumbling down.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/davieclegg/status/1690031773403516928?t=Mv9EWgvxk7MYgfHjOzi-JQ&s=19

We were so stupid to think they wouldn’t have got corrupted in hindsight

https://twitter.com/ChrisMusson/status/1720125678752804915?t=45mzAH-X-i1T0qlmXyAigw&s=19

Lying POS