Scottish Fitba

2 Likes

How shit is Scottish football?

1 Like

We got put out to Olympiacos. Is English football shit lol.

Very poor result from them but thats a classic English person comment from you lol

Haven’t Celtic gotten knocked out in qualifiers a couple times recently? They seem to be having problems getting to groups.

They don’t need such distractions anyway. All about la decima.

This is the third season in a row they’ve got knocked out the CL qualifiers and ended up in the EL

1 Like

To be fair, they ain’t in it yet.

We are mid table and Olympiakos are shit but not some random Hungarian type of shit, marketvalue of about 65p vs the Scottish champions for about 12 years lmao.

Its in such a bad state they really need to move rangers and celtic into the Championship so they can save themselves and be entertaining.

EL qualifiers then Mr pendantic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That’s his Bond villain name.

“Come, come, Mr Bond. You know that’s trivia as much as I do.”

2 Likes

Nope. What’s this, nine times in a row Scottish champions? Gone out three years running without even making the CL group stages?

Scottish football actually is properly shit lol, the above says everything about the standard.

Get why it annoys you sometimes but in this instance the comments are 100% justified.

Yeah this is a rubbish argument. Olympiakos are better than Ferencvaros! Also, we are not the peak of English football, far from it at the moment. But Celtic are the peak of Scottish football. So not really a great comparison.

Only saw about 10 minutes of it, but I reckon some League 1 and 2 teams could give Ferencvaros a decent game!

Also :smile:

2 Likes

But I don’t get the arrogance lol. London is bigger than the whole of Scotland.

If you did actually watch a few of the games you’d see its obviously not the top quality of the super Premier League but it can still be an entertaining league to watch.

Thats probably the biggest embarrassment in Celtic’s modern history but I just found it funny how you went for the standard Scottish football is shot lollololol. Instead of giving a proper opinion on the result.

1 Like

Well just imagine how a bemused a French person would be when they see a Scottish person, of all nationalities, calling their league a farmer’s league.

1 Like

Well when the history of the whole of French football has one European cup success the same as Celtic it’s fair enough comment imo.

No it isn’t lol. The French league is quite clearly streets ahead of the Scottish league if you look at the two of them side by side in the modern day. It’s not even debatable really and the number of European trophies over all of history doesn’t change that.

Anyway, the point really is that a Scottish person shouldn’t talk about the arrogance of people calling the Scottish league shit if they’re going to display the same arrogance towards the French league, but with even less justification.

Though really I’m just winding up Cal a bit and it’s not really all that serious lol

Any league that’s not the premier League is a bit of a joke these days.

That’s modern football for you.

And when you get blow the top 5 or 6 leagues, shits a jungle. Dog eat dog world.

PL is like that Central District and the rest are all the Hunger games districts.

The Scottish League has the best banter in the world though, I will not take any dissent about this.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Boyd is such a wanker. Has to be the worst pundit in the world goes in a massive huff when his team doesn’t win

1 Like

Scotland’s Game been a good watch. Series going in depth on the last 30 years of Scottish football.
Change of the game from the formation of the SPL , Sky and a history of mistakes through the game but with an overall honesty of those involved.
Some good stories in here set with social background of Scotland. Enjoying this a lot.

:arteta:

Good signing tbf. Another Gazidis special I’m sure.

6 Likes