Scottish Fitba

I know you all hate it and call it a farmers league haha but I’m looking forward to it. Something to watch until the Premier League is back.

Want that 10 in a row. That and Leeds relegated is my season.

Edouard started the season with a hattrick…

1 Like

You all slated me for Tierney. Believe me we need to sign this guy. Édouard is the next top striker. :fire::fire:

Summer 2021 he has to be our #1 target

1 Like

This time I can see him being too expensive.

If we do sell Auba and Lacazette, then for sure let’s try for him.

Celtic scouts are no joke. I have a feeling their new keeper will be very good too.

1 Like

Have the feeling that if Auba is going to stay that is in large part because of his relationship with Lacazette. If so Arsenal is going to have both for the next 2/3 seasons.

He’ll at least cost double the money Lyon paid for Dembélé.

Confident lad. :eyes:

I think £45-50m should be enough.

£40m maybe. But not from us.

Ross County vs Motherwell is the only live football game on in the UK tonight. You best believe I’m watching the last 35 minutes :joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

really hope Rangers win it this season but that is 100% not happening, will be Celtic again unfortunately

Aberdeen have 8 players missing for the weekends game against St Johnstone which is still going ahead.

2 tested positive but are asymptomatic and a further 6 were in close contact so self isolating.

Apparently they were in one of the pubs in the weekend. What a disaster…

That’s just wrong.

Game now postponed

1 Like

He went to Spain without telling anyone came back didn’t do the two weeks quarantine at home instead played in the next game which was two days ago. Why are players so fucking stupid :man_facepalming:

Sturgeon should impose a ban on him for a season.
People will use him as an excuse for not doing the necessary if they don’t.
It’s not stupid or ignorant it’s not giving a fuck.

1 Like
4 Likes

Buy him this summer idc

if laca goes would love him here, but after last summer not sure if celtic would wanna deal with us again.

yeah, but him

2 Likes