Nicolas Pépé

Sign Zaha in Jan Ffs !?

1 Like

He really has to start playing how he used to at lille he has been so poor so far

1 Like

yeesh, he is in for a pasting. Poor guy, new league, having to do it under small dick, it’s not easy. I’d like to see him under somebody else before writing him off.

1 Like

Making Saka look like the guy with some experience.

Not a good look.

2 Likes

Them fucking free kicks
Jesus.

1 Like

I thought he was meant to be good?

Looks like the Just Eat Farmers League has fooled us again

2 Likes

Should of kept iwobi and saved 72mil

1 Like

Playing under Emery doesn’t help, but I must admit I’m starting to get a little concerned.

7 Likes

I didn’t even watch him in Ligue 1 so not sure why I wasn’t getting caught up in the hype :neutral_face:

Actually starting to look worse

1 Like

He’s regressing tbh

2 Likes

Saka brings much more at the moment

3 Likes

Fucking lol. Every cross was over hit, every shot scuffed, every attack slowed down.

Absolute joke of a player to watch , usually you can see potential in a player with their hunger or technique etc but I just dont see anything positive… his loose dribbling style doesnt work in this league either

1 Like

Looks confused as fuck. Can’t work with his midfielder. Flopping really bad atm.

After his first few performances I feared we had bought another Gervinho

I was completely wrong. He’s nowhere near as good.

4 Likes

Saka floated to the right side and provided the quality that Pepe couldn’t. Wouldn’t mind seeing him switched to the left side for a game or two. Simplify his game as that £72m is not looking like money well spent at the moment.

1 Like

Stick him on the bench and see if he can give us some impact and take some pressure off.
So far though we’ve had a nutmeg against Burnley for 70 million.

1 Like

Scored a pen as well dont forget that :pepe1:

1 Like

Pepe le Poo

1 Like

Dude thats racist :bellerin:

1 Like