Santi Cazorla

1 Like

Such a shame the way it ended here

I liked when he had a decent comeback in la liga but I really couldn’t give a single fuck what he is at in the middle east.

Just stating my own thoughts here, not doing any knocking.

3 Likes

Imagine being a pundit commentating on the Qatari league lol

1 Like

Because of the human rights record or because of the low level? I hate the former but I also love Santi playing beautiful football and winning wherever he goes. I’m happy for him that he’s had a swansong to his career. And these PL cunts would probably be 2 footing his achilles.

2 Likes

It sounds amazing tbh. Nice climate, probably fancy restaurants.

As long as you ignore the legalized slavery and the fact it’s illegal to be gay you’ll probably have a great time.

1 Like

Nice climate, it’s a fucking desert mate

1 Like

I like a dry heat.

A left-footed panenka, because he can.

6 Likes

How dare he disrespect the goalkeeper like that. I hope they make him apologise for that.

2 Likes

With his “weak” foot.

2 Likes

“If I do a really pumped celebration, maybe I’ll feel something playing in this tinpot cup/ league”

1 Like
4 Likes

:pleading_face:

8 Likes

What a guy.

Why is it that absolutely moronic roasters like Xhaka have infinite health and durability but actual geniuses like Santi have injury troubles.

6 Likes

Yeah, there is no dark side…

He was at Villareal so I imagine he’s a legend there. He also turned down Real Madrid to stay there:

“There are many other things in football besides Real Madrid. It’s clear that it is possible to say ‘no’ to them, there is no doubt that they are a great team, but I also feel very satisfied and valued at my club.” He added, “I hope I can continue growing at Villarreal because I am young and I’m only starting off with the national team.”

4 Likes

That’s an interesting picture because on the one hand it’s got Santi who’s the most loveable footballer you’ll ever see, and one of the best technical footballers to ever play for the club. And then it’s also got the most arrogant piece of shit to ever be associated with the club who also happens to have two cement blocks for feet, runs like he’s knee deep in mud, and rivals only xhaka as the least technical midfielder we’ve ever employed. That’s quite a picture.

3 Likes

They’ll be showing pictures of Gus Caesar next to Tony Adams next.

3 Likes