Samir Nasri

Quality footballer.

1 Like

Quality footballer, cunt of an attitude.

1 Like

I don’t think he ever really hit his potential. He didn’t really push on the way you’d have hoped. Going to City may have won him silverwear but he’d have been the main man here and may have become the best player in the division.

Now many people consider Ramsey a better Arsenal servant when talent wise there’s day and night between them

I mean, his salary increase from Arsenal to City was significant was it not?

Not sure if fair to judge players for that.

When he left that was the end of any real hope for me would ever win the title in that Wenger/Arsenal style again.
Talking of cringe interviews his in the city top saying the atmosphere there had been a factor was one of the most pathetic ever.

2 Likes

I believe signing him was detrimental to our dressing room morale. Plenty of rumours of squad division with Nasri in the middle of it.
Won’t be surprised if Diaby purposely injured him.

his game against Man United always sticks out to me, was amazing

really great goals

1 Like

Still putting highlights in his hair. Some things never change and some things do. I forgot how tight those Puma tops can be…

Wtf?! Has the body of those (not all) retired footballers in their 40s or 50s… Ffs, really has let himself go.

1 Like

He’s just accumulating mass

2 Likes

Waiting for the Salina stats then.:wink:

There you go. :+1:

You’re right though, he’s just going through a transition phase before he turns into a ripped freak.

1 Like

Man all the IV drip really went into his waist

He looks like Michael McIntyre

5 Likes

Do you mean Michelin Tyre Mascot. I can see that

9 Likes

Been following the Eden Hazard diet I see. Man needs another visit from the Drip Doctors!

Must be bulking season

5 Likes

Nice to see you back mate.

1 Like