Saïd Benrahma

Hijack the deal Edu please

2 Likes

They’ve had a very good window with Martinez, Traore, Cash, Watkins and Barkley on loan.
If they do get Benrahma it means they will have paid Brentford more than 50m for him and Watkins

Aston Villa would be the Chelsea of the bottom half of the PL.

2 Likes

Saka, Martinelli, Pepe, Willian.

Do we need Benrahma for that kind of money?

1 Like

Until we stop playing Auba out left I’m all for another wide player. In fact I think we’d have seen Aouar out left had we landed him.

1 Like

Benrahma for £30m :gabriel:

Could be off!

Eh?

If he has fallen out with Brentford, then surely a move away should be even more likely, no? Or am I missing something here?

3 Likes

Yeah doesn’t make sense to me either.

Saka needs to produce a lot more if he’s to become a starter.
Martinelli is a striker (to me anyway), Pepe not that great and Willian is 32. Very much need a winger.

No idea if Benrahma is any good though.

1 Like

He’s probably fallen out with them because they’re selling him to West Ham, either he’s shit and he stays there forever or he’s class and they want £90m for him and he stays there for ever.

He read the posts here and realised that West Ham isn’t a good fit for him

It feels like this guy could be the next VDV or Mahrez or Dembele (Lyon one) who’s moving from a lesser league with a potential huge upside

I wonder if we will see any meltdowns when Arteta keeps Martinelli benched long after his return?

Did he keep him on the bench earlier on? I thought he was injured.

Thought he was much younger than 25

1 Like

What a cheat ! He fooled us ! Thought he was 21 or something.

1 Like

Or more likely he could just be decent enough for a team like West Ham and then fade into obscurity?:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

will be interesting to see how he does in the prem. looking forward to it

2 Likes