Ryan Fraser

Watching our next signing live :fire:

1 Like

Why is Scotland so shit? The football NT I mean.

Bosman rule and the premiership having shed loads of money.

Look at the sweat on Robertson, man got all that alcohol from the UCL celebrations all out today.

2 Likes

Triple marking(RM, DM and RCB) on Fraser in the second half by Cyprus.

Man like Fraser pulling balls like he’s Beckham.
:giroud2:

Here we go!

1 Like

Marquee signing :arteta:

14 Likes

This is the nearest we are going to get to a marquee signing.
How low have we fallen that this could be the big signing of the window.
Just get it done.

@LordBendtner you beat me to it. :grinning:

1 Like

We really just need to big dick Bournemouth, I know we’re incapable of doing that to anyone apart from ourselves but seriously if Fraser wants the move we can easily wait a season and sign him on a free transfer, we should be looking to keep it at15-20 million or we wait.

I wonder what Ake’s contract situation is like.

Also when Iwobi is your winger I’d consider this marquee as fuck.

2 Likes

I wouldnt listen to anything arsenic says he just spouts off about everything and anything has no substance. Carassco is more of a ‘marquee’ name than he is and he is pretty much done!

Yeah doesn’t look like the club are going for him and they’ve got other priorities. We’d have to offload some of our rubbish (Mustafi, Mkhitaryan, Ozil, Xhaka etc) that no one wants now to add him to our shopping list. It’s a shame as he looks good value.

Fraser’s look excellent for Scotland versus Belgium. Created a few problems for Belgium’s defence.

1 Like

Yeah, his incompetent fellow attackers have robbed him off at least one assist

1 Like

Listen if football insider say he’s our marquee signing then that’s good enough for me.

I’m only onboard if bleacher report says so.

I do like Fraser, and for £20m in today’s market would represent good value.

Just strikes me as a bit of a Lallana level signing. Good player and improves upon what we have, but not the sort of player who gets the heart racing.

Ultimately, he’s got the right age profile, won’t depreciate badly and his output will give balance to our team. Wouldn’t complain if we signed him but yeah, just a tad underwhelming for me now that I think about it.

But beggars can’t be choosers. On paper he makes us better so I should stop being a bitch about it if we do pull it off.

7 Likes

Hes an attacking alternative and that can only be good. Obviously the marquee thing was thrown in for reaction and he wasnt let down.

If we’re been brutally honest, this is the level of signings we’re going to be at for foreseeable future until we get CL football back at the club. Good solid professional PL player, good heart and will give it 100%. Not going to be type of player who fan’s will go out and get his name on the back of their jerseys. But I think he work within the team and the type of player Emery loves.

I don’t think any signing this summer will get the heart racing sadly. Those Marquee names won’t be coming back until we get CL football again.

1 Like

Ryan Fraser :man_facepalming:

If true the decline into Roy Hodgson/Kenny Dalglish era Liverpool identity-less, mediocre football is completed beneath Emery’s watch far earlier than even I expected it. :joy:

5 Likes