Ryan Fraser

Whats your opinion on his signs of balding at age 25?

Still more hair than that scummer Eriksen :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Reports suggesting that Bournemouth have set the transfer fee for Fraser at £40m…that would put him out of the ‘good value for money’ bracket IMO.

1 Like

agree with this post 100% but not going to lie, the “good heart” but did make me laugh :slight_smile:

Fuck. 40mil should put him in the “out of the question” bracket.

1 Like

They are trying to posture themselves in the hopes of a bidding war to unfold. No one will pay that.

“ARSENAL SIGN RYAN FRASER FROM BOURNEMOUTH FOR £50M ON A FIVE YEAR CONTRACT. THE BRITISH MAN WILL EARN A HEFTY £180K PER WEEK.”

:wenger2:

1 Like

Ryan fraser at to 40 mil. Time to walk away from that deal. That’s our budget gone and still need a back 4 to buy

This is where we should get our other signings done, (Praet, Andersen, Carrasco), and wait until the end of the transfer window and say to Bournemouth “Fraser would be nice but we’ve already bought one winger so we’ll pay £15-20m, otherwise we’ll have him on a free next season”
If in the meantime another club offers £40m then fine, they can have him.
Bournemouth will then realise its £20m or nothing and sell.

I wonder what their asking price for Brooks would be if they want £40m for Fraser :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Ya mean ‘squad’ to buy. :joy:

1 Like

If Carrasco is our “marquee” signing, which looks very likely, it just shows the complete lack of ambition and total contempt the board have for our supporters.

If the two options for the winger came down to Fraser and Carrasco and we go for the cheaper one, then what does that say about our board?

Neither of Fraser and Carrasco are world class, but to go for the cheaper of the two, and for them to be our big signing of the window is pathetic.

I’ll take it back if we sign De Ligt but I’m fairly sure that’s not going to happen.

1 Like

Wouldn’t pay a penny over 30m. And even that’s a lot for a player of his type with a year left on their contract.

2 Likes

£20-25m at most for me.

4 Likes

To simple this though mate. On the one hand people have a go at united for spending big as a waste of money.
Then on the other hand its lack of ambition on our part. Simple fact is both clubs need to build some structure and better quality when the foundations are laid.
United have talent being let down by one egotistical prick in midfield and a ton of crap round them.
We dont have as much talent but 2 decent forwards surrounded by crap and an under performing prick of our own.

:santi:

Thank fuck.

2 Likes

And what is he basing that statement on?

We werent able to deliver da goods.

Free signing it is then.

1 Like

Maybe he is just following the trend of players running down their contracts and getting the signing on fee that Bournemouth should be getting.

Anyone would think that PL footballers don’t earn enough already.
It’s not like he has to do a second job delivering newspapers to supplement his income.

Players greed is starting to stink up an already money grabbing profession.

1 Like

Bournemouth have probably slapped a ridiculous price tag on him.

As a player, he will want to move on to bigger things. His stock probably won’t ever be higher than it is currently. Has to be Bournemouth pricing him out of a move.

1 Like