Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson

1 Like

Thank god. The worst goalkeeper I’ve ever seen play for us. Even worse than Almunia

2 Likes

Bro before he signed I went to youtube and checked multiple online articles hoping he was a steal.

It was a echo chamber saying he’s absolute shit, how the fuck did he end up signing for us :rofl:

What a clown show

7 Likes

Only brought because the morons running this club has the bright idea to go get him.

Did he do anything okonkwo couldn’t? Apparently lol

2 Likes

Arteta :grin:

1 Like

GFFN called it from the start - Turns out all you had to do was see this guy for a tiny sample to know he’s toffee

2 Likes

This bloke was recommended from one of Arteta’s staff wasn’t he.

I hope his judgement isn’t relied on in the near future.

Chasing a goalkeeper that could pass a ball at the expense of actual goalkeeping. Honestly, nerd football is the worst.

7 Likes

Can’t wait to move this untalented cunt out of this section

“Hold on a minute playa”

#OutOnLoan

2 Likes

:santi: shame

2 Likes

Another one of the shady deals. Never made sense.

2 Likes

This guy is a fucking joke, bizarre signing.

1 Like

It’s a suspect deal for sure. We somehow paid about 2m for him and gave him a 40k pw contract to be our 3rd choice choice keeper and there was a consideration to loan him out immediately.

What the actual fuck is that?

1 Like

An independant audit must be conducted, a lot of nonsensical deals have been made, it goes beyond talent misjudgement.

5 Likes

Got excited until I realised it’s just a loan.

Fucker will be here for years to come yet. What a shitter.

Any other walk of life I’m happy when a non skilled worker earns a few quid but not this time.

3 Likes

He will be keeping (no pun intended) his salary too. We apparently let our goalkeeper coach sign this disaster. In any other club he would be sacked.

5 Likes

Can there ever be any claim for talent midjudgement considering he was not even first choice for Dijon which is a Ligue 2 side

1 Like

Wasn’t he our second choice keeper?

1 Like

By Arteta’s goalkeeping coach, the same guy that was obsessed with David Raya.

Also apparently had falling-out with Leno.

1 Like