Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson

Totally agree. If he does play a significant number of games it could totally Rúinarseason

15 Likes

I just can’t get over how amateur he looked in that league cup quarter final, fuck it was so bad he looked like a keeper not worthy of being on a televised game.

3 Likes

It looked like he won a prize to be there

1 Like

It’s certainly looking like 2m down the drain unless he makes a startling recovery. It’s a bit of shock anyone would pay more than 2 pounds for him based on his cup appearance so far.

Hopefully he can win a place at Carlisle when he tries to save his career.

2 Likes

Should cut our losses on him already and send him packing :grin:

1 Like

Clean sheet and didn’t handle the ball outside the box. What a man :star_struck:

7 Likes

MOTM.

reminds me of the last kid who gets picked last an gets stuck in goal.

an i am pretty sure he didnt know what mikel was shouting at him in the end

2 Likes

Didnt concede!!! Mi Icelandic wall siuuuuuuu

Justified selling Martinez today.

Going to have to use this guy vs Villa, Leeds and City.

Hold me.

1 Like

When’s Ryan back?

Surely Leno only has a 1 match ban?

5 Likes

Yeah people always think a red card is 3 games.

It’s only 3 for violent conduct

Did we actually sign another injured player on loan? Was for the Mat Ryan signing but if that’s what we did what in the fuck were we playing at…

Could have got any fit and healthy out of favour number 2 from the Prem ffs

He was on the bench for both games against Southampton, but got injured in training afterwards.

Fingers crossed

2 Likes

Yeah what a colossal stupid waste - and dangerously close to actually having to be relied on. the money wasn’t issue, but his signing is a perfect example of how clueless we can be in the market.

8 Likes

Absolutely insane transfer. Awful awful keeper.

14 Likes

He was brought in as 3rd choice keeper too. :rofl:
How many gaps did we leave unaddressed last summer? Fucking hell, diabolical stuff.