Robin van Persie

???

He knew Gazidis was a no-dick eunuch and tried to fleece the club for some more cash like Ivan was doing.

I can see how he may have thought that was on.

2 Likes

@BradyMagic in the mud.

In 2012, he announced his intention not to extend his contract. All the big clubs were courting him. I sold him to Manchester United. The supporters were angry with me for this but we could not match the offer.

7 Likes

Stupid or what?
Basically most of the fans turned into riot, and how dare he wanted to come back.

No but he was forced out because because because…

Get the fock out of here with that shit

5 Likes

“Truth is, Arsenal grew tired of me…” said the cunt upon his transition to a pundit.
Genuinely the biggest prick out of them all.
At least pricks like Nasri were straight about it.
RVP can’t be trusted.

4 Likes

If RVP wanted to come back and he was cheap I think that was a ball drop

1 Like

Wasn’t he shit for United by 2015? There’s a reason he went to Fenerbahce at that point.

2 Likes

He had one really good season for United, and then it went downhill because of injuries.

2 Likes

He was also, reportedly, one of the snake bastards, along with Rio Turdinand, who went behind Moyes’ back and didn’t give his 100% for him

1 Like

We sold him to Ferguson and Man U, knowing that he would be the difference between them winning the PL title or not.

We were going nowhere.
We’d sold all of our best players, we weren’t challenging for the title, all the other big clubs were catching us up and our transfer policy was to sell big and buy small.

RVP thought he had a better chance of winning at Man U because we had no ambition and we had sold every decent player before him, who all went to bigger clubs.

He followed in a long line of players that bettered themselves and had instant success by leaving here, after seeing we weren’t matching their ambitions, Cole, Adebayor, Cesc, Nasri, Hleb, Van Bronkhurst, Henry etc, and after RVP there was Clichy, Sagna, Sanchez and others.

None of these players were adequately replaced, proving they were right to leave.
He might have lied to the supporters but RVP was lied to by the club when they told him that we weren’t afraid to spend and would be able to compete with the best clubs in Europe.

What top footballer would have done anything different.
The only players that remain loyal to us are the average ones that we can’t give away,

1 Like

Very few fans out there will contest the fact that players who left made the right career decision so I don’t know why you feel the need to post that

1 Like

Haha did you really mention Van Bronckhorst who left us in 2003, the summer which we subsequently followed up with an invincible season.

5 Likes

If that was the only thing you could find in my post to criticise, I’m happy with that.

1 Like

Be fair to Moyes, he was/is not as bad as we think.
I truly believe if he had more time at United he would have accomplished more.

2 Likes

Nah Moyes lost the dressing room at United. He wasn’t getting it back

1 Like

I’m on the fence with Van Persie, his last season with us he single handed got us top 4 imo, one of the best one man season’s I’ve seen as a Arsenal fan. Shame he was crocked for most of his time with us and he did leave for UTD and that get’s you a ton of hate plus winning them the title doesn’t help. It’s funny when someone like Ox leaves for Liverpool, he get’s a slap on the back but other players who leave get a ton of hate, it all comes down to the quality of the player doesn’t it. Ox is a good lad but he was always going to be a bit part player there but RVP and Ashley Cole were going to make those teams stronger.

With RVP, he’s never going to get a warm welcome back but at least he’s not Cashley Cole levels of bad, where he doesn’t hold back his dislike for the club.

2 Likes

Moyes was hand picked by SAF, but looked like he did not get the approval from the players, at least the seniors on the team.
Even Vann Gaal did not have a good start but he was given more time and patience than Moyes.
If Moyes had more time…

Just a side question…
To leave the team that develop you, and opt out for trophy, why is it different from opting out for money?
I had been thinking about this for a long time… and my conclusion is, they are not really different.
As long as they honor the contract (which the club don’t, recently), why should they take the blame?

1 Like

Knowing Moyes, he probably got lost on his way to the dressing room

1 Like

I think 3 of them are equally bad- Cuntegras, RvC and Cuntley.

The club gave them everything. When it came to repaying the favour, they upped and left.

2 Likes