Rob Holding

I wonder if people realize that Holding pic is fake. :rofl:

I found out ages ago thatā€™s why I went quiet lol

1 Like

Tbf, that top scalp of his is full of hair now so I guess if he did grow his hair out it wonā€™t look much different.

Which one?

@Josh

2 Likes

The one with the long hair.

Is it? his hair was really looking quite long on top during the friendly, assumed the training pic was real cos of that haha

Edit: found the actual pic

1 Like

This has ruined my day

4 Likes

He looked like Hangman Adam Page for a second lol

2 Likes

thanks pal

With all the new posts I thought spurs had bid 50m for him and were going to give us Kulusevski as part of the deal as well but instead, itā€™s just a discussion about Holding and his new wig. :grinning:

2 Likes

Giving the hair back to a man, sometimes it worth more than 50m.
Consider his successful transplant may inspire a lot of people in this world :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Holding and his new WAG wouldnā€™t get as many hits.

1 Like

Sorry I thought you meant the hair was fake rather than the length. We shouldnā€™t have anyone denying the amazingness of Bob Baldingā€™s transplant. Itā€™s truly excellent.

This is outrageous. Heā€™s got the hairband going.

5 Likes

What a sensational transformation.

The greatest comeback since Lazarus

7 Likes

If only he could get an ability transplant - heā€™d be well away.

Who cares if the guy can play out from the back with that movie star lettuce heā€™s got.

If only titles were won on which team has players with full barnets.

On a, sidenote, Gabriel needs to speak to Holdingā€™ consultant. He got a bum deal with his transplant.

Theyā€™ve got totally different types of hair though! Give Gabriel a year and heā€™ll look like Shaft or my dad circa 1979.