Rob Holding

Now we just need him to get a transplant into becoming a quality defender, then we really are in business.

2 Likes

how much???
I may need this

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

A good hair transplant in Turkey costs about Ā£1500-2000

3 Likes

So cheap lol surprised more people dont get them at that price

1 Like

not really that much but if you add the flight tickets, hotels, and everything, it is about triple (or more) the original price.

Youā€™ll find clinics that do a package deal for clients these days. So itā€™s still cheaper than getting it here.

1 Like

let me go check it out

1 Like

Nah itā€™s that price with flights and hotel included. I just asked my friend

3 Likes

may I know the name of the one that your friend visited?

1 Like

Me too. Asking for a friend of course

Iā€™ve asked him so Iā€™ll let you know what he says

Rob Holding or :cristo: ? :thinking:

1 Like

How long do I need to grow my pubes so it can be transplanted onto my head?
Will 15 cms suffice?

2 Likes

Didnā€™t he do a video about it as well? Some place in London iirc but probs out of the regular price range of the regular dude.

Amazing to see the transformation though, saw it when he was running to celebrate odeā€™s goal today.

The confidence hair can bring is mad, like @SRCJJ said, that fresh trim feeling is unreal. Wouldnā€™t judge anyone at all for getting treatment, not many can confidently pull off bald nor want to.

you love curly hairs, right?

I think I speak for us all here when I say you guys should take this one to PMs :joy:

1 Like

Do they do afro hair out in Turkey?

Clicked this hoping Balding was being linked with a move out of the club.

My friend who went out there to do it has Afro hair so I assume they do

1 Like

Check out Andros Townsend, not sure if he got it done in Turkey but he got one done and its amazing.

I canā€™t see why it wouldā€™nt be done there, the process involves grafting hairs when they are small so unlikely they would be much different when theyā€™re that small and then the hair grows from there.

2 Likes

Unfortunately mine isnā€™t as wavy as Holdiniā€™s :joy:

Too many curls

1 Like