Rob Holding

There is actually a debate on Twitter whether Gabriel is actually good or White is carrying him. Mainly driven from Saliba stans because they gave up trying to shit on White when the guy is fucking class so they now run an agenda against Gabriel.
Truly fascinating to watch them embarrass themselves on a daily basis.

Can no one just be happy with their lot? these agendas are tiresome.

3 Likes

Saliba finding these geeks on Insta and Twitter and giving them signed kits isnā€™t helpingā€¦

I would have preferred to keep Chambers but Holding is fine as fourth choice.
Although heā€™s one of our longest serving players heā€™s still young for a CB and seems happy at the club.

Weā€™ve got White, Gabriel, Saliba and Holding after shifting high earners like Luiz, Mustafi and Chambers so we could maybe keep one of Mavro or Mari as extra cover.
This means our CB options are still young but decent quality.

6 Likes

Scored his first PL goal.

Had a beaming smile when he scored, I was really happy for him.

I remember several occasions where he has come very close to scoring a header, such as against Wolves and other games in recent years, so he is genuine threat when we have corners.

3 Likes
10 Likes

Yeah, really weird for a guy so good in the air he never scored a header in the league.
He also has a tendency of losing aerial battles against midgets like Sterling and Jota, lol.

The fuss about that handball and it doesnā€™t even look like it was a clear handball in replays

4 Likes

Ramsdale is gonna need one too at some point, ainā€™t fooling anyone with that barnet he rocks

5 Likes

Love the banter between the players! Can tell they all get on and playing together as a team.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a pic of him with a buzzcut at Bournemouth, wasnā€™t looking good. I assume itā€™s even worse now.
Or maybe he had a hair transplant as well before coming here. :rofl:

1 Like

Always like Holding, always comes in and does a shift for us, so happy he scored

7 Likes

The Bolton Baresi strikes again :dark_sunglasses:

1 Like

So pleased for him. Obviously has plenty of years as a pro ahead of him but I wouldnā€™t be adverse to having him back at the club in some role.

I would sell if a good offer comes in but certainly not in any rush to get him out.

1 Like

always liked Holding and as long as he doesnā€™t mind being a decent backup then itā€™s all good for everyone

2 Likes

Problem is here Iā€™m seeing reasons to keep players who we have said all season donā€™t give us anything.
Sometimes players are just good enough for now but for the squad and team to evolve everyone needs to move on.
This nice little bite size isnā€™t conducive with whats gone before.
Same arguments have been used on Chambers and AMN.
Bigger scheme of things we wonā€™t miss them and hopefully replace with better.

3 Likes