Rob Holding

I haven’t had a haircut since Sep 2020 and tbh I look a bit ridiculous now. Still can’t be arsed though. :grin:

1 Like

No.1 all the way.

Just a thread bump to say congratulations to Rob Holding on the second coming of his hair :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Genuinely happy for him.

Shame he’s cap tied for England. I believe his partner is American. We could fast track that green card and get him in the CB pool.

2 Likes

Props to him for reporting the incident. You can tell he’s one of the leaders in the locker room and one of the good guys.
Will never forget when Rob told Xhaka off for hiding and the key merchant felt so insulted they were about to fight. :rofl:

2 Likes

He strikes me as a future coach. Idk if it will be here (he’s still very young in CB years) but I’d be shocked if he doesn’t wind up coaching at Arsenal in some capacity.

1 Like

:clap:

1 Like

Respect to Rob. Need more people like him in the world.

Shit source but how much would you ask for Holding? You can do different a price for now and summer.
I think 20-25m now, 15-20m plus bonuses in the summer.

1 Like

Holding 15-20
Elneny 5
Nketiah 5-10
PEA 20-25

Get them done :grin:

Holding has shown us his max level, same goes for those other three players. We need depth to get in the top 4 so I’d want 30m (English tax included).

30m for Holding seems very ambitious to me.

2 Likes

Can’t get English tax on a mediocre player like Holding.

Hair transplant or not.

4 Likes

Job lot 70m.

4 Likes

Oh no doubt. His actual value is like 15m but when you factor in—

Jan. Window +5m
English tax +5m
Newcastle oil budget +5

If we flog him off we could possibly even upgrade on him in the January window.

Honestly it’s just wishful thinking. Nice guy Holding, not a very good CB though.

1 Like

Ad much as they are limited players, don’t see how you could let 4 players go.
I doubt you get more than 2 in anyway. We simply haven’t got the cover.

1 Like

Holding won’t be sold seeing as he is 3rd choice CB and then we are a red card or injury from Mari starting :scream::scream:

1 Like

What’s happened to your namesake? Surely he could do a job until the summer

Ruled him out on the basis that Arteta has hardly played him and he’s off in June

Time to get him involved until then if a decent offer comes in for Holding. Saliba back in the summer, shift Mari and chambers going, add one more CB and we’re sorted.

1 Like