Rob Holding

Yeah, the grafts take time. His hair will look awkward for a good while still.

Canā€™t wait to see Rob Holding with hair like Chris Jericho playing in the Dutch League in a couple of seasons.

Andros Townsend is the standard bearer for transplants. Went from receeding and patchy to sharp afro in a moment.

3 Likes

He should have had it done in Turkey, Iā€™ve heard the hair transplants are good out there.

Having some Turkish broad with a moustache drill follicles into your head adds to the expensive experience, I suppose.

2 Likes

He can play in as many leagues as he wants, heā€™ll never be le champion

1 Like

Fabregas had a good hair transplant.

1 Like

How dare you dusrespect King Cesc.

1 Like

Are you sure? I think his hair is still very thin. It looked bad when he cut it short but he can hide it when his hair is longer.

1 Like

How the fuck is he still getting game timeā€¦ :pensive::pensive:

The last goal, guys ball watching

2 Likes

He could have a case of graft versus host.

I know a guy diagnosed with it. Really debilitating.

1 Like

Big Rob got his hairline back it seems. Well, that was quick. Thought it would take till next year to see the results.

1 Like

Heā€™s probably borrowed one of Kroenkeā€™s wigs and sprayed it the right colour. :grinning:

1 Like

What prompted you to say that?

Couple of pics from training recently and some other social media posts.

3 Likes

Seems the chances of selling Holding to Newcastle are now a pipe dream.

1 Like

Count ourselves lucky we got rid of Willock when we did.

1 Like

As it was world mental health day yesterday Rob posted on his story that losing his hair really affected him mentally and hit his self confidence and heā€™s feels much better now heā€™s had the transplant.

Sigh

2 Likes

Good on him for being healthy enough to open up. Obviously a transplant is something you can only really do with the cash.

1 Like

I dunno, maybe the better message would be to accept who you are, whether you have hair or not.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be honest if I ever started losing my hair one of the first things I would do is get a transplant. My hair is important to me and valuable.

So I completely get where Holding is coming from. Even if the better message is to love yourself regardless, I know it would impact me.

My hair is my pride and joy too. I love how I look and I know that hair plays an important part in that.

4 Likes