Rival club players you like

Yeah. It wasn’t like Xabi Alonso was his teammate for five or six years.

I think Gerrard is a better candidate for most overrated Premier League star than Giggs is.

It was like Lampard had a double barrel surname, Lampard-Deflection.
A bit like Rooney-Penalty.

Nani, Ronaldo, Anderson, Matic, Hazard, De Bruyne, Silva, Drogba…I could realy just go on and on.

:gabriel:

5 Likes

Well Nani made it a tradition embarrassing us and Anderson always performed against us. They were pretty sick in their peak and under Sir Alex.

If I had to do one each from our title-chasing rivals :eyes:

Man City - Silva + several others
Chelsea - Giroud
Tottenham - Trippier
Man United - Mata
Liverpool - boring James

That was once

Guðjohnsen was a really likeable guy, seemed humble and an all-round nice chap. Quality too.

Vidic at Man Utd.

Alonso for Liverpool.

Early naughties PL is like a golden era for me.

2 Likes

Hoddle was the most gifted English player ive seen. Pity England didnt know how to use him. Prem years im going Cantona,Essien,Gerrard,Torres,Silva and a player who gave everything for united Dennis Irwin.

1 Like

Excellent call

Makalele was a class player and so was Robben.

1 Like

Hazard, Salah, Sane, Alexis (can’t really hate him) Diego Costa to an extent. Liked and hated his antics. Torres back when he played in England. That’s about it :slightly_smiling_face:

For some kind of reason I always liked Tevez too. Not the most gracious footballer and an actual money grabbing player, but I do liked him as a player.

4 Likes

Strangely enough I barely liked Alexis when he was here and absolutely cannot stand him now.

3 Likes

Robben took diving to a new art form in the prem. Introduced us to the kicking the back of your own leg and fall over. Never liked him tbh. True cunt.

3 Likes

To have not missed out on Messi and Ronaldo. Having those two in their prime in the same team mixing it up with the invincibles firstly then into the new stadium era with Cesc RVP etc.

There we go though…