Richarlison

Irrelevant performance and bit part player reputation enhanced yesterday.

1 Like

I’m generally high on him but he was useless. Long may it continue.

This guy is such a dislikable prick . Can’t believe he was right in the refs face for the red card. Loved when he got subbed. :raised_hands:

11 Likes

He’s a good player and will have an impact this seasin. Thankfully, not as Much as Gabby J.

Still baffled that anyone though Arteta would/should go for him :ozil:

1 Like

Bought for 50m pound to play wingback

Without sounding like the Richarlison Defence League, do you not think our squad would be that much more competitive if we had Richarlison as an option over Eddie or Marquinos, who are currently the next in line to replace Jesus and Martinelli /Saka.

Why just Richarlison though?
At 50m, you have the choice of buying a whole array of attackers.
You can buy 1.32 Pedro Netos for 50m or 0.7 Maddissons or 0.9 Gnabrys

2 Likes

Neto, Gnabry and Maddison are still at the same clubs that they started the 21/22 season at whilst Richarlison actually moved. None of the names you mentioned can cover for Jesus - Gnabry maybe at a push, but could he do it in the Prem? Richarlison has.

Maddison is quality but is nothing like Richarlison. Doesn’t play wide or as CF.

F**k him though, he’s a Spud now.

You are correct in saying that if we had Richarlison, we would have been in a much better & stronger position.

What I meant was - for 50m, we can find a non-dickish players who can give us similar or greater output than Richarlison.

Definitely, I’m not committed to Richarlison at all. Martinelli may well become that player and it’s no secret that I’m a huge fan. In the summer however, I wanted Richarlison, Rashford or Zaha to boost our attacking options.

Mar9 has been better than Richarlison so far anyway yo be honest.

Dirty Spud.

2 Likes

I’m not laughing

2 Likes

Much like with Reece James I can’t bring myself to be happy that any player is missing an event that takes place every 4 years and is the single biggest sporting competition in the world.

3 Likes

Richarlison will be 29 in 2026. No guarantees that he’ll make that World Cup squad let alone be a starter. Tough break.

17 Likes

Prize cock in my language

4 Likes

Harry Kane is probably the only player I could think of where I’d laugh.

Close, Costa del Hornsey.

2 Likes

Feel bad for him, hopes he makes it