Reuell Walters (76)

Full Name: Reuell Joshua Walters
Position: Defender
Squad Number: 76
Date of Birth: 16th December, 2004

Having briefly played for a “Brazilian soccer school” in London until it shut down, Walters had a spell with Peckham Town at the age of seven. He went on to spend two seasons with Unique FA, before being recommended to trial with both the Scum and the Blue Scum.

Following the expiration of his contract with the Scum, he was offered a deal by a number of professional sides, including the Red Scum
, who offered him a schoolboy contract.

Walters joined the Gunners as an under-16 on 19 October 2020. He was called to Arsenal Under-21s by then coach Kevin Betsy in the 2021–22 season as an inverting and overlapping full-back/wing back. He signed his first professional contract with the club in February 2022.

2 Likes

When’s his birthday?

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll find out

1 Like

He could be our 8th defender after Saliba, Gabi, White, Zinchenko, Timber, Kiwior, and Tomiyasu.

Assuming Holding and Tierney go.

1 Like

Should be. I don’t mind Walters, MLS and Nwaneri filling in the last squad spot and training with the first team regularly.

Keep them till January and re-evaluate if rhey could use a loan midway through the season.

1 Like

Who the fuck is this?

3 Likes

Get him on loan at a Championship club. Physically, he’s impressive for his age.

You bet I will. Twitter for that. If it pops up, in here it will be.

3 Likes

With a January recall. If he impresses then get him out to a premier league club at that point.

1 Like

Defender that played in the last friendly. Very highly rated like Nwaneri so thought I’d make a thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you wanted to edit in some nice facts about him that would be good too :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • Gnabry lookalike
  • Built like a tank
  • Was the only youngster that joined the team for the US tour in 2022
  • He ised to play for Spurs
  • His best friend at the club is Lino Sousa

Better? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s some fine work. :clap:

1 Like

Saw his surname and randomly remembered Jonathan Walters for some reason.

it’s his son

1 Like

Makes perfectly sense. Go on kiddo!

1 Like

Interesting. Cup and selected home games only though please.

Every game is a pressure game for us. Would be a, bit of a baptism of fire for the kid.

Saka-esque breakthrough pls

4 Likes