Reiss Nelson (24)

Nketiah and Willock have more chance of making something of their career than him. At least those two have a recognisable attribute to their game.

Nketiah - box player
Willock - ball carrier
Nelson - ???

3 Likes

Heā€™ll probably flourish away from our aids attack.

When he will look to cross, the CF might actually be in the box and not huffing and puffing his way up there.

I donā€™t even like Willock and I agree with this. Nelson is such an enigma I feel like we should know what he brings to the table by now.

1 Like

Loan :roll_eyes:

Just sell ffs

He plays so within himself - it seems he doesnā€™t have the balls / charisma to take risks.

His combination play is very good but he doesnā€™t even try risky one-twos with anybody these days.

A loan where he actually gets 25+ starts should boost his value. Best we can hope for now I guess. Shown zero development in the last 12+ months.

2 Likes

Definitely one to loan and not sell. Not cos I hold out any hope for him but cos we might just get some decent money then, weā€™ll get shit all right now.

1 Like

Exactly, I feel like there is a lot more in terms of his talent that he just hasnā€™t shown because heā€™s so safe etc.

I hope he uses the loan well to build confidence to show that talent on the pitch.

Was gonna go on a rant about how much this guy frustrates me but decided not to. :sweat_smile:
Hopefully, he finds his feet at a place that trusts him and gives him minutes. He still could end up a baller tbf.

When he started, he showed so much flair that people were cursing Wenger for playing him as wingback.

Cough @Aussiegooner cough

Nelson really stepp down flair aspect of his game

Yeah Iā€™m disappointed in Nelson, I really thought heā€™d kick on more than he has when I first saw him as a 17 year old.

I still think heā€™ll have a better career than the likes of Willock though.

3 Likes

Hopefully this gives him a kick in the backside. I remember seeing him in the youth setup thinking he was going to be akin to CR7 unfortunately he has shown half the talent

Nelson at Burnley would be amusing

1 Like

Nelson for Zaha would be amusing. Ammiright Stroller?

No point keeping him now. Let the guy build himself up elsewhere. The odd game here and there in cup competitions wonā€™t do it.

Does fucking Arteta want everyone in his plans?

Heā€™s not making it. Sell to Palace or something

5 Likes

Elneny is his first choice CM all of a sudden. Nothing would surprise me atm! Haha

What I see when I come in this thread.

1 Like

:japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Stroller must roll his eyes whenever heā€™s tagged and the context involves Zaha in some way.

Happy Birthday @Stroller

2 Likes