Reiss Nelson (24)

Was hard enough to get a sniff into the team with Pepe, Martinelli and Saka. Then Auba was shifted permanently to the wing and Willian has arrived.
Good luck.

Iā€™d prefer a permanent transfer for this joker. Heā€™s not making it here.

7 Likes

@Electrifying itā€™s over for your boy.

2 Likes

Remember when people used to wonder who out of him and Sancho would be the bigger talent lol.

3 Likes

Should have gone out on loan last season.

Iā€™m not sure if Nelson makes it here, but he has the right passport and profile to earn us good money in the future.

This was a thing?

1 Like

Early during his loan spell at Hoffenheim

Never knew this was a thing either.

Filthy casuals, this was a huge thing.

1 Like

hope this loan is to a prem club that gives him starts most weeks

I think it was when Sancho was lighting it up in BL and Nelson scored a couple of goals. It was like Messi V CR7

The only thing I read about it at the time was their connection of being friends. Not more than that. But could be me.

Itā€™s really not. And who cares if it is.

Weā€™re still making BANK baby.

If Reiss was in the Bundesliga, heā€™d still be lighting it up. In confident he will grow with this loan spell and get some personality

Loan to a PL club, front window hot property, next summer get a massive fee from Everton :bergkamp:

1 Like

Thereā€™s not many PL teams heā€™d start for!

1 Like

West Brom and Fulham, incoming!!

You just knew heā€™d be a flop when he was given a few chances under Wenger, and all Nelson would do is recieve the ball out wide and pass it back each time. Never made a concerted effort to rip the full back, or show any impetus going forward. Always looked a dead player from day one for me.

4 Likes

A strange one. He was ripping it up in the youth league and since his senior breakthrough, he just hasnā€™t pushed on how I thought he would have.

Itā€™s down to him at this point to make a decision. Iā€™m not sure even we can facilitate him further than making him fight his way to the top ahead of the likes of Saka, Willian, Pepe and eventually Martinelli.

He flattered to deceive in the Bundesliga bro :wright:

1 Like

He was touted as perhaps the most sensational youngster in our ranks and I honestly donā€™t understand what he was doing at any level to make anyone think that.

Every time I watch him I see a player that is quite quick and has a little skill but I donā€™t really understand what made him the be all and end all of our youth camp.

Add Willock in the mix too please.