Reality TV

I haven’t. Maybe give it a look when I get Netflix back for YOU next year.

Wilfred is a great player. Agree playing a blinder.

Twitter absolutely love Amanda also haha

Gonna tap out of this thread, as I am miles off the pace and dont want spoilers, but I watched an episode and a half of Traitors and am pretty hooked. Great fun so far.

Tell you what though, that balding 28 year old charity fundraiser is a total fucking bellend. Utterly unfuckingbearable, regardless of traitor or faithful status I’d be trying to get the fuck rid of him if I could.

1 Like

Haven’t started traitors yet but will over Christmas, interested to compare to the mole which for me was the best thing Netflix have produced this year.

Wilf needs to join Ekin-Su and Davide as reality tv 2022 royalty if he snakes another traitor :joy::joy:

Could go the other way.

I couldn’t figure out how the final works. The game stops when they say so? So that must mean a traitor will win then because they only think there is 1 traitor left, but that seems too easy.

This traitors show is ridiculous, I’m on episode 4 and I’m not sure there’s anyone left who hasn’t cried.

All idiots :joy::joy:

If those 3 don’t banish Will after Kieran handed him to them on a plate then they’re absolute idiots and deserve nothing.

Wilf played a great game but he totally lost it by the end lol. He looked guilty as fuck ever since Kieran threw him under the bus with some incredible shithousery when he knew he was snaked :joy::clap:

What a brilliant show. Really enjoyed them 12 episodes.

I think BBC have finally found their “love island” this will get bigger and bigger each season

2 Likes

Great series, my spoiler tag is not working so warning below to those on catch up ***

[spoiler] I honestly think Wilf had it in the bag by the start of the finale as he seemed to have allies in his corner.

But then Keiran dropped that bomb and the seed didn’t die…from the moment he stood up after banishment, the look he gave to Hannah, Wilf lost it.
[/spoiler]

He played an exceptional game as well, fair play to him. There will apparently be 2nd series. Looking forward to it!

*soz but the spoiler tags didn’t work for some reason either

Almost at the final but Jesus Christ wil is such a cunt :joy:

Hated him from the start, dunno how they never suspected him.

Edit: the speech at the end :joy::joy: such a fake bastard, went from swearing on everyone’s lives about being faithful to pretending to be happy for the others :clown_face:

@Calum

Love Island contestants are being announced throughout today

1 Like

lol just seen this, who are these saddo’s that call up and complain :rofl: What was even so bad in that episode?

Watching The Apprentice and thought this last week aswell the blonde scouser talks at a hundred miles per hour :rofl::rofl:

Also poor Claude having to pull out after the first episode for health reasons

Yoooooo Traitors USA entire series is apparently hitting iPlayer today.

Just finished the UK one a couple days ago so I am fully ready to just dive right into this. The yanks better not have fucked it up.

I’ve just looked this up and watched the first 7 minutes. I already want Wilfried out first.

2 Likes

Hahaha, I was exactly the same, instantly dislikable

2 Likes

Winning at Tottenham away yesterday and tonight Maya Jama is hosting winter Love Island

What a time to be alive

If I was on love island I would ask to couple up with Maya :rofl::rofl: she is incredible

The yanks really fucked up The Traitors. Instead of just normal people, like half of them are people from reality tv shows like US Big Brother and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills etc.

Totally fucks up the dynamic of the group and really prevents you from relating with the group as a whole like you did when it was the UK version.

Im like 5 or 6 episodes in and theres nobody I give a shit about, so I’m gonna quit.

Im also not cheering some Big Brother cunt on to win a quarter of a million dollars. Get fucked.

Heard the Aussies are gonna do/have done a version, I’ll tune in for that when/if available as I bet they weren’t dumb enough to fill it up with tired has beens from other reality shows.

When it comes to reality tv, Aussies are way more likeable and easy to identify with than Americans, in my book. Think they’re far closer to Brits in terms of culture, behaviour, humour etc in a general sense.