Reality TV

Boy George is fucking annoying lol.

Shut up. :joy:

Matt Hancock has made it to the final 4….

Yeah, when Chris Moyles came out he was like “how the hell is Matt Hancock more popular than me? I must be a right prick!” :sweat_smile:

I don’t really get it to be honest. Even if people are warming to him as a person, to vote for him to win? That’s another level. Maybe they just want to see him do the Celebrity Cyclone.

1 Like

You can’t warm to a tory. Specially the ones who messed about in England during Covid.

But then again they have voted for them for 12 years so maybe they forget and forgive easily

1 Like

Anyone watching the traitors on BBC1?

New reality obsession :joy:

1 Like

Not seen it, is it on every day?

Started love island aus last night cos nowt else was on

No. BBC like the weekly reality shows.

First 3 on iPlayer so they might put them all on iPlayer at some point tho

1 Like

Just looked it up, sounds good and a bit like the mole which I liked.

1 Like

I’m already loving it. Different from then usual :joy:

Whats the mole? Similar I take it

Yeah a game show on Netflix bud, ~15 people doing challenges to hopefully win money at the end but one secret mole trying to sabotage it. You stay in the show by working out/voting who the mole is.

Was decent anyway, nothing else been great on Netflix for a while :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I also recommend The Mole. Decent indeed.

1 Like

Loved The Mole!

Yep and it’s had savage moments so far, fun watch. Those first eliminations in episode 1 :grimacing:

1 Like

I get mad second hand embarrassment any time that guy goes on about how much he fancies Alex when she is in the show with her boyfriend in secret.

He was even talking to her BF saying how much he wants her to walk in the door ffs :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::joy::joy:

John is also a cunt. :joy: pipe down ffs

Yeah he was saying to the viewers earlier about how he was torn between choosing who would walk through the door for breakfast, one being another lady who is like a mum figure and then Alex who he could see as his “future wife”.

I was like, steady on lad :joy:, you’ve known her for 2 days and she’s not even been her true self (flirting outwardly to hide her relationship status)

From a preview it looks like it will all come out anyway, his hearts gonna drop

1 Like

I liked him at first but he’s become annoying now, too defense-aggressive in his tone

1 Like

Wilfred lol he’s playing a great game. That moment at the round table was sensational :joy:

Love a reality tv show that isn’t about relationships or dating. Different

The Traitors was some idea from the BBC.

For me the best new show of the year.

Last nights episode was incredible :joy::clap:can’t wait for the final 2 eps tonight and tomorrow

It’s great. Wilfred is playing a blinder.

Have you watched The Mole on Netflix? It’s a similar idea. The mole has to sabotage the challenges, but the difference is viewers don’t know which one is the mole.