Ray Parlour

Idolo.

He’s always living his best life. What a fucking guy. :joy:

9 Likes

How does he live on beer and curry and still look in reasonable shape?

2 Likes

Juices, gear. Roids. Whatewer it takes!

Such a don.

Looks in great shape. Top lad btw.
There was a guy who was filming him dozing off on the tube and he took it very humorously.

Above is the reply. Seems like the vid was deleted.
His timeline is brilliant. :joy::rofl:
Living his best life.

Laaaaaaaaaaaad

Rumour has it that Ray Parlour is actually 90 percent Corona

3 Likes

Fucking legend, deserves it after his cunt ex wife took all has playing days money.

3 Likes

Ooh ah Ray Parlour

Love seeing this guy on the tele. Arsenal legend and a real character

Not called the Romford Pele for nothing

He can have my liver when he needs his transplant

3 Likes
2 Likes

Romford Pele is a legend
Absolutely hilarious Gooner legend
His stories of Wenger are brilliant as is his meeting with Eileen Brewery while on England duty .

5 Likes

He’s right.

To think that some of the idiots on that channel are somehow representative of the views of the all the Arsenal fans out there is laughable

2 Likes

I was randomly listening when he said that live. Cracked me up :rofl:

Seperate to that, I really want to go on a legends tour with big Ray - think it’s about £300 a ticket though. Maybe treat myself and drag the wife along (who would have no idea what is going on or who Ray is).

Imagine the stories he has to tell would be great, he seems like the type of bloke who could have a pint with anybody and it’d be a great craic

5 Likes

There’s an anecdote in Jens Lehmann’s book about all the players going for a run in the park and a sort was cycling through the park in a low cut top and the RomfordPele barged Jens into her. She went rolling down the hill.

3 Likes

During an England squad meeting Hoddle introduced Eileen Brewery to the squad as a ‘spiritual healer ‘
Parlour was called up to see Eileen.
She locked the door and Ray thought ‘ere we go an older woman ‘
Eileen put her hands on Rays shoulders and he asked for a ‘short back and sides’ both of them laughed to tears but Hoddle took offence and Ray never played again for England.

5 Likes
12 Likes

What a guy.

My dad is retired and lives in Corfu for like three quarters of the year. He’s got a mate out there who is genuinely good friends with Ray Parlour, to the extent that Ray has been out to visit him for the odd summer jolly.

Should have seen me last time I was out there trying to convince him:
A) to give me advanced warning next time Ray is coming
B) that I wouldn’t be a total pain in Ray’s arse if we were sat in the local bar sinking jars

Wish I could remember some of the tales he told me about their hijinks, guess I was too pissed at the time and it was too long ago. But they were just like the tales you always hear about him being hilarious lol

5 Likes

Also, he’s in great shape for a bloke of his age who canes it as much as he does. Aging like a fine wine our Ray, rather appropriately.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/HrryFlwrs/status/1219707746041221120?s=19

:arteta:

13 Likes