Ray Parlour

JVC and the badge facing east all day and night.

5 Likes

Only one Ray Parlour! What a guy

4 Likes

Parlour is a don. Great player, great man.

4 Likes

Obviously Parlour is seen as a fun bloke, but should be remembered as a good player.
Done far more for this club than Ozil has or will.

9 Likes

Saturday night version. :grin:

Why this Ozil hate when you’re praising Parlour :sweat_smile:?

I don’t know how anyone who watch Parlours time at Arsenal could do anything other than praise him.

2 Likes

Not argueing that at all. Meant that Ozil didn’t need to be mentioned?

Yes, but, fuck Ozil. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Apparantly so. People acting like he is stealing from their pockets. He is stealing from a couple of billonaires in the USA. Fuck them.

2 Likes

Fuck them. Also.

Just wanted to compare what i perceive at times an under valued player against an overrated and highest earner in the clubs history.

2 Likes

Not many people are that fond of Özil any more, so he can’t be over rated. All I hear these days in regard to him is people complaining about how much he earns. “I’m hungry”. “Yeah, but don’t you think Özil is a waste of money?” Even when he wasn’t playing he seemed to be blamed for us being bad. He went from being loved to being hated, I don’t think there was ever a period of him being over rated by a large group of people.

2 Likes

With how many people are shitting on Ozil these days you can hardly still say that he is rated.

2 Likes

His wages say otherwise.

That has nothing to do with Parlour does it? It just means his representatives had the balls in their hands of the people making the decisions at the club at the time.

People have basically been disappointed in/over Ozil immediately after the honey moon period was over. After the first 6/12 months.

1 Like

Okay fair enough. I will invite you then to give me your opinion on Ray then.

Ray Parlour for me is of an era when I didn’t really followed Arsenal (that started with van Persie who was my favorite Dutch player at the time). Basically all of the English/British Arsenal legends of old I haven’t seen play. It would be unfair for me to have an opinion about them.

So you can’t judge on my comparison then

1 Like