Raul Sanllehi (sacked)

I remember being enthusiastic about that lot :slight_smile:

I don’t know if there was much wrong with that lot and I guess we never will. I think Arteta is probably still the next post Emery hire. I think the issues come early on with the Gazidis power vacuum and Vinai, Raul and Sven basically doing more (or wanting to do more) than they were ever intended to do. It seems odd for a big organisation to lose a CEO and replace them by spreading some of their stuff among whoever happened to be there at the time.

3 Likes

Ffs how did I not notice that before?!

1 Like

Might have to lay off the 3 fids for a while.

Spent 70 mill on Pepe but

Signed Saliba for 30 mill…….

https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1673208217659232256?t=1VwRtJQgQqfqEdqXeBeDPQ&s=19

Hope they get him, and hope they get relegated because of him next season. Game raising cunts!!

3 Likes

You’d think after making a fortune for himself by ripping us off in the Pepe fiasco, he’d have retired.
With Sanllehi in charge of their transfers, Everton are just going to make him, as well as the agents he deals with, very rich.

Everton are stumbling along, making repeated poor decisions and yet are having to sell players to avoid FFP, then to top it off they hire this clown.

Who’s running the club, Liverpool supporters?

3 Likes