Raul Sanllehi (sacked)

@Bavin - plot twist: Celtic WERE sure about the structure of the deal

So what you’re saying is that they are now unsure about the structure of the deal?

Basically we told Celtic we were cash strapped then went and got Pepe for 75m the next day :sweat_smile:

Don’t blame Celtic at all. First of all business is business; secondly Tierney was worth it!

3 Likes

I wish we could bring Raul back so we could sack him again for the steaming pile of shit he’s left us.

His 72m flagship signing can’t manage to stay on the pitch either because he can’t use his brain enough to justify getting selected or if he does he can’t use it to stay on the pitch. Literally shit for brains - complete fucking stronzo.

Kept one shit manager for too long then takes ages to run his selection process for the new one who’s now trying his best to be worse than his predecessor.

What a fucking mess but don’t expect he cares that much as he sits in his multi million home.

Didn’t really do any better than Gazidis

When the fuck will the Kroenkes sort this out and hire some leadership who know how to run a football club? Not optimistic Vinai will be any better.

8 Likes

Dodgy dancing little shitcunt :grin:

Taking but giving nothing back.

Three fids a day cunt

1 Like

Fuck the 5 word limit.

Sanllehi gave us this gem:

Also, look at this shit:

We’ve been conned all along. Frank somehow managed to become Head Of Football at Arsenal. Wonder when that episode drops on Always Sunny.

8 Likes

Just a Shit Danny Devito.

For me as soon as he speaks, I just can’t take him seriously.

Who I thought of when I saw the above pic :grin:

I seem to remember some people defending Raul when he was still at Arsenal saying he was doing an ok/good job.

He was the guy who’s flagship signing was Pepe at 72m and who was key in the appointment of Emery before replacing him with Arteta.

Are there any takers on here for denying that he was nothing but a hopeless and potentially corrupt, clueless cheque book charlie? Or is it now almost universal opinion that this guy was a disasterous and expensive dud?

1 Like

His biggest mistake was getting close to agents rather than empowering talented scouts. His rhetoric on how the club should conduct itself in the market was refreshing and logical

I have zero issues with the Pepe deal in hindsight, supporters needed to know the club 1. has the financial means to go that high, and 2. the balls to do the deal.

Gotta grease agent if you want a certain level of player, we just needed to be solid with talent ID, the coach and playing style etc

1 Like

@Kroenkeoutplease we’ll never really know how corrupt he was until the indictments drop or bans come through (if they ever do).

The Pepe deal has been a disaster financially and from a playing side but it’s not like Sven was delivering banger after banger like early 2000s Ludacris.

I think the whole structure of the club was set up in an interesting way and it all collapsed really quickly when Ivan jumped ship.

Rather than looking for a new CEO, Stan panicked (or was conned) into sticking with Raul.

1 Like

Raul is a crook.

:violin::violin::violin::violin:

“So those 55 people on the list are definitely gone, yeah?”
“Yep, saw them out myself.”
“Good, now hand your lanyard in on the way out”

Pretty brutal really. Though I’m sure the money he got from the completely legit £72m Pepe deal will ensure he sleeps on nice Egyptian cotton sheets

Crying all the way to the bank.

Fuck this three fids cunt :joy:

It seems like Vinai, Edu & Arteta have steadied the ship & are managing on their own.
Kind of indicative that you don’t need too many C-level executives to run things.

When Unai was appointed, Gazidis, Raul and Sven were still at the club.