Raul Sanllehi (sacked)

Vinai taking over :vinai:

3 Likes

Wow!

WOW

Arsenal making a big balls decision

So this is because of the Pepe deal then?

I think Raul was a necessary evil in succeeding in the modern transfer market. Not too happy with this.

1 Like

Former Gunners section now lads :raul:

Just when you think we’ve got it all sorted out…nope. There goes the rug from under our feet again.

It can’t just be the Pepe deal surely

1 Like

It’s probably due to a steady pattern of financial impropriety in our transfer dealings.

Something was rotten from the start

3 Likes

Oh my God

@Joshua your dreams come true, Kroenkes became wise to this guy.

I was getting pretty concerned with him in charge.

Wanting to extend Emery as well was a humongous red flag.

This is a good decision.

I wish we could have done this before laying off all our best scouts though.

Slowly but surely, every horrible stain that cunt Gazidis made on this club is being removed. That’s now every member of his much-vaunted ‘structure’ not at the club 2 years after he created it.

Vinai now has to show he isn’t another Gazidis failure.

7 Likes

Gerbil > mole

9 Likes

Football gerbil ftw

5 Likes

What on earth is going on at the club :grimacing:

5 Likes

Already moved to former Gunners section :joy:

Had no attachment to him, fuck him, see ya later Don Raul.

@JakeyBoy I’ll answer that when you move the posts rather than derail further as you said :+1:

2 Likes

Hope this doesn’t affect Aubameyang’s decision :confused:

1 Like

Was just about to say this, the Gerbil came out of nowhere with the huge scoop :arteta:

Arsenal twitter is truly unique… :ozil:

2 Likes

As If our transfer strategy wasn’t enough of a shambles already, we get rid of the person in charge of our transfers at the time when when we need him the most.

Why wait until the most important part of the window to sack someone who is responsible for transfers?

We are a complete shambles.
It looks as if Willian will be our marquee signing in this window because I can’t see us bringing any other top players in.
What a club.

10 Likes

Wow guess you always get taken out when you least expect it! I wonder what this means for our transfers during the window. Will we continue making signings like we have the last few years or go back to Wenger years?