Rapid Vienna Vs Arsenal (UEL)

Our first European match during a pandemic. This match will be shown live by BT Sport.

• Rapid Vienna win
  • Draw
  • Arsenal win

0 voters

I literally couldn’t give a shit about this fixture lol

8 Likes

Same but I’m still gonna watch it :joy:

3 Likes

Last two seasons of Europa League groups have been huge pile of shit I don’t expect that to change.

Partey to start.

2 Likes

We better have some attacking flow in this match.

Definitely need to use this to get Partey into the side

1 Like

THE BIG GAME

2 Likes

Ahh glad we saved Partey against City so he would be fresh for this massively important clash of the Europa League titans :joy::joy:

2 Likes

THE TEA TIME TITANS

I’ll still be invested in this match as I want to see us play on the front foot against an opposition for once. Surely we can manage that against this lot?

Also could get Partey time from the 1st minute - that’s enough to get me excited

2 Likes

I think we should win but I know next ti nothing about the opponents. Hopefully 3 points and we can secure qualification with games to spare.

It’s not just about winning, it’s more about the way we do it, I’d be extremely worried if we’re offensively inept against this lot too.

2 Likes

Probably will be more worth watching because maybe the terrorist will stop the bullshit for this fixture.

3 Likes

Why not use this match to try out 4-3-3? Start Partey and try an attacking line-up. If we lose we still have 5 games to do the business.

3 Likes

Nope Arteta will play 3-4-3 and do his who will play upfront over Auba today tombola.

My money is on ESR

It’ll be Laca. Likes this competition.

2 Likes

I’m guessing the likes of Cedric, Maitland Niles, Chambers, Smith Rowe, Nelson, Willock, Elneny, Nkeith maybe even Laca and Partey might get a run out in this game. I’m hoping we get qualified and win this group by the 4th game.

1 Like

Fucking hell Elec, you’re already at the stage of calling Arteta a terrorist? I thought Emery would be the only manager who we’d ever hear be called that

3 Likes