Raphinha

I rate Raphinha but he has his warts and he isn’t the only wide player we could possibly get. It’s hard because who really knows how much money we have to spend. But I don’t want to spend 65m on Rsphinha if it means we can’t get a quality LB cover option and have to sign up for another year of the Nuno Tavares experience.

2 Likes

I think he’ll stay at Leeds, and they’ll give him a one year extension. Revisit the situation after the World Cup.

1 Like

Why would he sign?

Why would he possibly agree to sign an extension if he wants to leave - which it looks like he does?

Not only that, an extension does him no favours and just allows Leeds to slap an even higher price tag on him lol

2 Likes
2 Likes

Ooh that’ll do it!

3 Likes

Accept it you cunts. That’s the least you could do after we loaned you Eddie for like 4 months.

11 Likes

OOF LETS GO THEN

2 Likes

Of course it’s not from Barcelona lol

2 Likes

I’d love to believe Polyccio8 has the exclusive on this story but I’m skeptical. Could well be Spurs or Chelsea making that offer.

1 Like

First time I’ve seen that name myself, but we’ll take it.
Joga Bonito imminent.

1 Like

GASPAR WITH THE STEEL CHAIR!

3 Likes
1 Like

Never thought I’d live to see the day we’d be using that EPL money to big dick poverty ridden Barcelona. We’re like that big doge little doge meme.

6 Likes

EPL money, brother it’s Kroenke sugar daddy money.
We’re talking ~200m spent this summer if all goes through.
:rofl:

Not even the most optimistic fans thought we’d ever see such a window from Arsenal.

Wing-back lmao

3 Likes
1 Like

And people call Arteta a terrorist with Tucheliban around.

5 Likes

Man would have prime Pires doing shuttleruns from wingback. Needs to be thrown in a cell asap.