Random football stuff

Must not have many friends, I’m religious with attending games for my Aussie Rules side here but have missed a few games due to weddings.

1 Like

Strong disagree. It might not be uncommon but it’s definitely unusual :grin:

Chelsea wasting time with publicity stunt friendlies :arteta2:

it’s because its about the only sort of team they might be able to beat 1-0

And Wrexham wouldn’t be anywhere near the reckoning for a U.S. tour without the Hollywood connection. Love to see them whack the Chavs, though.

1 Like

Supposedly this is Eddie Nketiah

It doesn’t sound like him.

2 Likes
3 Likes

If you’ve got managers out there with a history of utilising PEDs then there’s little deterrent to not be using them in the premier league

Got to think this probably goes on a lot more than we realise

1 Like

Ped Guardiola basically confirmed

Cycling catches so many cheats because they test the top performers so often. That simple.

1 Like

I said ages ago that there’s no way elite football players aren’t doing something like blood doping or using PEDs

These guys are running 10-13km a game and sometimes 2/3 times a week whilst doing it at a high standard. The game is faster and stronger than it’s ever been and nobody can convince me that humans have suddenly become infinitely stronger and quicker in the last 20/30 years without us attributing that to drugs in some capacity

6 Likes

Arsene Wenger’s done it again…

5 Likes

Don’t think that Leon kit has enough sponsors.

2 Likes

For those that don’t get it:

Carlos Vela v Joel Campbell

Will be some last day in the Scottish championship tonight. Title, playoffs and relegation all still to be decided.

The top 2 play each other tonight aswell. Anfield 89 vibes :joy: Match is live on the BBC aswell so looking forward to it

1 Like

Not quite :grin: