Random football stuff

Probs not as much as Hakimi though lol

1 Like

Was listening to some football pundits talking about online yesterday, however who knows what will happen.

2 Likes

Haha that’s amazing, that’s really funny

Didn’t realise Del Piero played against Richards, that’s a funny little trivia

1 Like

Jesus that scream laughing they do is genuinely getting intolerable

1 Like

Even more fun is that Del Piero played against Dan Murray.

1 Like

Absolutely embarrassing that he’s allowed to phone it in like that.

Get the same feeling when biting into a raw lemon

3 Likes

It’s been a Larne time coming.

3 Likes

About Larne time

Laca with a cameo :rofl:

4 Likes

Big fan of this. We might actually learn to respect referees when their actions are explained. Also players might learn to stop chatting shit knowing the ref is mic’d up.

4 Likes

It’s ridiculous we don’t already have mic’d up refs. Rugby has shown how it’s done for years now. Maybe the suits are worried certain things will be exposed.

3 Likes

Maybe clubs are too. These dickhead managers shaking hands and losing their mind at full time will be glorious.
The whole game is a mess. Bring it on.

On the radio they have this geezer coming on that claims he’s never missed a QPR home game in 50 years. How does life not get in the way making him miss at least one game, never mind factoring in the dross he’s watched there for the majority of those years, sucker for punishment.

1 Like

That’s not unusual. I have an uncle that has never missed a West Ham home game in over 30 years. He plans his life around it. He planned his wedding for a Friday and honeymoon during international break for example.

And I know an Arsenal fan that goes home and away. Can’t recall him ever missing a game. And he used to do all the England games home and away too, though he is more relaxed on that now.

2 Likes

If I could get tickets all the time I’d never miss a home game either.