Random football stuff

1 Like

Ridiculous rules, emi and some others been taking it too far but keepers should be able to do stupid stuff on the line like dudek always used to.

Just stop players in general crowding round the taker and messing up the pen spot

It’s bloody ridiculous. The penalty taker already has the advantage over the goalkeeper. Mind games are part of the game in order for the GK to gain some advantage back.

Instead of giving a penalty, they may as well just automatically give a goal. Seems like that’s what they’re trying to achieve here.

Morocco on fire at the moment @SRCJJ

1 Like

One to add to the list (not resurrecting that thread)

Bounou had one of the worst games I’ve ever seen from an experienced goalkeeper lol

Yea he looked like he had a complete nightmare

2 Likes

He could have used another white player as an example instead of Kuyt though lol

Like one actually fucking playing.

2 Likes

Dirk Kuyt is white as fuck though. I can understand why he picked him.

2 Likes

20-minute highlights that barely anyone will watch…I know.

If anything…scroll to the goals because there are some beauties but Messi and Ortega were running the show at a jog. I initially mistook Ortega for Pires because of the long dark hair and the number 7, but the agile movements put me at a pause.

9:20 - goal of the game
10:10 - Messi + Ortega finding space in a photo booth
14:25 - effortless from both Messi and Ortega
15:30 - visuals
19:15 - ‘I went left, he did too. I went right, he did too. Then I went left again, and he went to buy a hot dog’

2 Likes

We should buy this Ortega fella

3 Likes

Great player

1 Like

One of about 5 nutmegs in the first half…

Ariel_El_Buritto_Ortega_vs_England_H_19980630_WC1998

Ariel_El_Buritto_Ortega_vs_England_H_19980630_WC1998 (1)

1 Like

I remember watching Ortega at the 98 World Cup thinking he was so good lol. I was a child and I couldn’t believe he how good he was

Looking back his career was a raging disappointment relative to his talent level coming up

3 Likes

Fuck he must have been insane. It’s very rare that you see a player that prevents you from being able to bake.

2 Likes