Random football stuff

@Calum no way, I’m built like a small child, that Nike template does nothing for me. I have to tuck them in and just look like a pirate. Not ideal.

@Stroller I think you’re right. Spurs fans will cling to that since their team doesn’t look like winning anything any time soon. It’s super spursy imo.

2 Likes

That 04/05 Arsenal home top was my first ever arsenal top haha

If I were as good a player as Kane I wouldn’t want to end my career without having played for a big club.

Agreed, being remembered as one of the best players to win jack shit would haunt you your entire life post professional retirement.

A few tractor trophies would alleviate that. Though if he goes to to United there’s a pretty big risk that he’ll win as much as he would have at Spurs.

Real or Bayern are probably guaranteed honours in some capacity

2 Likes

I think at United it’s relatively likely they’ll have some success in the next couple of years under Ten Haag, it’s probably the safest bet if he wants “real” success, which for someone as engrained in English football as he is probably means winning something here.

Personally I think we should stump up the five times the asking price Spurs would want to even think about selling to us because it would be very funny.

1 Like

As good United have looked, it would still be a gamble for Kane to join them.
The best bet is Real/Bayern. They need a striker and you are guaranteed a trophy.
Kane also doesn’t have to face Spurs if he plays for them.

4 Likes

If he wants to stick around in England then united is his only bet. Us and Chelsea obviously a no chance. City and Liverpool already have their big money strikers. Would be fantastic to see him fuck off abroad somewhere but I’m not convinced he will.

Kane reminds me a lot of Cal Ripken Jr. The O’a and Spurs are actually really similar organizations but that’s way off topic.

They both helped redefine their respective positions and played for middling teams.

Cal won a World Series in 83 which was maybe his rookie season, but the only thing he’s remembered for and the only thing O’s fans still cling to is that consecutive game streak. It is his legacy. I think if Kane stays at Spurs he winds up the same, he gets the PL scoring record and their fans love it and he’s obviously a legend but his overall career will be somewhat diminished because of the lack of team success.

How great would it be to have him join us though!!

Especially if we go them as current champions and nick another one of their captains!

Brilliant

2 Likes

If anyone enjoys salacious details formatted as a dry legal document, this is for you. The Federation is beyond a joke but holy shit is Claudio Reyna a bad person.

1 Like
5 Likes

oooooh, I wish I could see his reaction.

1 Like

How it should be.

1 Like

Does he actually go to football games though?

He looks exactly like what I would expect a social media racist abuser would look like

3 Likes

That’s actually a bit dangerous and sweeping generalisation though isn’t it.

1 Like

Not really. If you look at the profile pictures of all the abusers that get named and shamed online by the likes of Toney literally all look like that, right down to the silly haircut and gormless look on their face.

Didn’t Henderson throw some slurs at our boy Gabby. With like a million microphones and cameras in place?

No that wouldn’t quite work would it.

Oh come on. That lad could serve you a pint in a pub or fix your boiler or post your letters.
Your not telling me you see an online racist if you seen him in public off that picture.

1 Like