Random football stuff

Most of the racists I’ve had the displeasure of coming across haven’t been white, incidentally.

2 Likes

Thomas Muller might be the most underrated player of his generation.

1 Like

@Electrifying

1 Like

Paging @Persona

Nah fuck this lanky prick.

4 Likes

He is underrated in terms of being treated as if he is an average footballer who can adhere to tactics very well.
But at the same time, his defenders will talk about him as if he is Kevin De Bruyne.

Only 4 players are top 10 in both goals and assists in Champions League history. 3 of them are Ballon d’Or winners…the other is Thomas Muller.

Genuinely think I could ask that question to any fan and they wouldn’t get the answer.

Who are these defenders?

Obviously avid Germany & Munich fans.

He was also a WC golden boot winner as a 21-year-old.

A couple months old, but just seen this :joy:

Only thing he’s missing is the wrap around sunglasses but that might be more of a USA-based racist accessory.

Corrupted

The ending :rofl:

2 Likes

The ending got me more than those hairy pseudo shorts

The ‘I fucked up’ smile and thoughts running through his face all combined in 1-2 seconds says it all haha.

:xhaka:

Just curious which part of the article are you rolling your eyes at? (Or Xhaka’s eyes to be more accurate)

The part about looking good and playing well. The part where she laments the growing popularity of women’s football may create distance between players and supporters or the part where she mentions wanting to continue playing well in the WSL.

“Gutted she couldn’t wear her eye lashes”

It’s stuff like this why I’ll never be interested in women’s football. And before I get accused of being sexist. I hate it men when think they’re models when they’re athletes. Looking at you, Bellerin, Calvert-Lewin

So you’re against everyone looking good. That’s good. :grin:

I ain’t even reading the article but there have always been rules about what you can and can’t wear on the pitch. You’d hope they keep those rules sensible and after that who cares.

I doubt that many people care whether or not she wears fake lashes or not if she is performing on the pitch. The time people will care is when she isn’t performing on the pitch. Same way I didn’t care how many tattoos Auba had or wanted until it seemed to take precedence over football/team commitments.

Feels like creating an issue where there isn’t really one to begin with

1 Like

You forgot Cristiano Ronaldo you sexist :wink:

1 Like