Random football stuff

oh for fucks sake, I kept reading “group stages” not group stage games :smile: haha

1 Like

As a man of a nation who has drawn about 6 or our 12 WC games ever I reject this.

1 Like

We could have lost our famous win at Wembley for an actual win. I would have took the risk

Yeah if you get a point in one of your 2 opening games at least game 3 matters.
Could use it for a point on a 0 0 maybe. That’s it for me though.

It’d certainly add some drama to what will probably be some boring group games. There’s bound to be one or two cases where the shootout winner is through or out in the final group game which would be fun. It gives an incentive to not settle for a draw if you’re good enough to win, and potentially adds some unpredictability to the group positions.

Somehow, I actually think I like it.

No way I’d call it an actual win in these circumstances. Team goes on to the next match etc.

I kinda like the idea, a bit like the bonus point in Rugby but obviously that’s not workable as 4 goals is so unusual in football.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Friendly turning not so friendly :sol:

8 Likes

What a talent this guy was. Probably one of the most underrated players of his generation

4 Likes

Idol of Messi too I believe.

Him and Riquelme don’t get enough credit for how great they were at their peaks

2 Likes
8 Likes

Yep. All this cunt run ups and pass into the corner shit has to stop

Just belt the ball as hard as you can lol

7 Likes

That one keeper who got a hand to it must’ve come away with a broken wrist.

Those pens are the definition of a thundercunt.

Fiorentina are currently playing in a friendly against a team called Always Ready. They’re currently second in the Bolivian league to The Strongest. Think I need to follow Bolivian football more :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Will be interesting to see if the strength of The Strongest or the enthusiasm of Always Ready goes on to win the league.

1 Like

Then they rename themselves Orgasm.

Looks like even the Bolivian league has oil clubs

2 Likes
2 Likes

Shame Woodward is no longer at United, I’d have enjoyed calling him an Economic Maguire

3 Likes

As if that made the cut btw

ahahaha…I’ve never seen the below clip before

1 Like