Random football stuff

Wouldn’t say he’s the standard nowadays… He’d look totally out of place these days, wouldn’t look good under pressure. Wouldn’t look better than Xhaka imo.

2 Likes

This is wild.

DCU was seen as a bit of a joke within the league because of their absolute lack of ambition but Rooney made a huge impression on some of the guys still on the roster from when he played there. I am totally here for this move.

It’s cricket but still funny

11 Likes

Actually pretty impressive that

Look at the graphics provided haha

EDIT:

1 Like

Impressive but they could have just run a fake betting website for half the effort.
But yeah then you won’t be able to rig the results.

women-tsk-if-i-had-pound-for-every-bloody-woman

What?!

1 Like

Wtf

His team mates after

Ffs lol

GK panenka

@Calum I got this through the post today. It comes around fast.

And for those who like predictions, they have us in the top 4!

3 Likes

I like predictions that are good for us.

Negative predictions can gtfo.

Yeah. Would rather Spurs were below us, but one step at a time I guess :sweat_smile:

Just a random clip I’ve stumbled upon…

As the top comment says, this is literally the best dive I’ve ever seen. Brilliant.

I love how he and Bent are always out there defending the club. If you told me a decade ago that those two who haven’t even played for Arsenal would be our unexpected Arsenal defenders in media I wouldn’t believe you.

Some of these Emirates lads better hurry up and retire already. Need more Arsenal propaganda.

1 Like

we’ll be above them soon enough Once Kane starts declining and son too they are in trouble and they will never get a duo like that ever again especially with their debt. They have a lot of rebuilding to do on a very tight budget.