Random football stuff

Gotta miss the authenticity some players bought, damn shame.

4 Likes

You can’t be taught to play like that, you’re talking about a true generational talent, one of the best ever to play the game.

Most pro players would love to play like that or like Best or Maradona, they just simply can’t lol.

Only a handful ever have and only a handful ever will.

3 Likes

Well ofcourse but I do think the game has become too mechanical and doesn’t allow any room for creative expressions.

And when the game does allow a little dribbles or showboating, it is criticized by the commentators and fans, with the respect non-sense.

Whenever a player does some trickery, the opponent is almost encourage & cheered for fouling.

We are our own enemy.

lol

Do Swiss people also do that eyebrow shrug gesture?
Thought it was typical brown thing

Jesus Christ Maradona next, knew he liked a line but didn’t think he was a monster.

:gabriel: wtf

Yeh caught me off guard too, but at the same time there’s something like this every fucking week. God knows how many big names have been getting away with this Harvey Weinstein shit for years.

Not sure you can call it the beautiful game when everywhere you look it’s being played by fucking rapists. Eugh.

4 Likes

And there were people who introduced her to Maradona so it is not just Diego but the others who orchestrated it.

1 Like

Fuckin needs subtitles that trailer

It’s weird to say but I feel he’s really underrated now. One of the best forwards in the prem but never see his name mentioned.

4 Likes

He did have an underwhelming end to his career but yes very underrated.
Better than Aguero.

3 Likes

Love to see this type of stuff. Character.

Thoughts?

A tournament without the best footballing nations and without most of the best players? Yeah not sure FIFA do get what they want there.

It’s not something I’d have any interest in watching.

It would be the international football equivalent of the Johnstones Paint Trophy.

1 Like

No one will watch it.

The same way almost none of us watch Afcon or copa now.

1 Like

@Stroller @InvincibleDB10 @Ashgooner1 @JohnnyH

How good was Laurie Cunningham? See his name mentioned every year around black history month.

Never seen much of him but hear he was a very good talent.

Definitely a few names I forgot to tag but I’m tired haha