Random football stuff

Dude is going to kick a ball about with a bunch of adults in a training field he’s not fucking turning up to a funeral like that lmao. Who actually cares.

Ah twitter, I’d say don’t ever change but I’d love it to change as it’s well wank these days.

Teitter has its bad points but I was thinking the other day actually it’s great.

You find out so much you wouldn’t through established channels and if you use it correctly, you can really find new opportunities.

Twitter has actually been really good for my career.

I mean ffs is this meant to be a different decision or what? :joy:

Gerrard gets pamped in seconds don’t even sit down Stevie lad

1 Like

I want iniesta instead of Pirlo, and busquets instead of Xavi, and yeah Gerrard can be in charge of making the teas.

1 Like

I’m taking Pirlo out of the team.

Gerrard’s energy could come in handy during 5 aside. Plus, he’s the most ‘clutch’ player there.

2 Likes

I loved Gerrard but I feel he would be wank at 5 aside. He took big strides and his best attributes were is long range passing/shooting, and driving runs.
The rest of those players are much more intricate and would be better suited.

1 Like

Have I missed major developments in 5 a side over the past few years, is it now played without goalkeepers, defenders or strikers?

What kind of balanced 5 a side team am I meant to be selecting from those players? Lol

2 Likes

Gerrard’s versatility surely helps. Team needs a keeper too :wink:

Could say the same for Pirlo. Not especially quick or a good defender either.

Yep, only one with an elite engine there. As I said about the lack of defenders (and even keeper), how are you meant to find balance? With those players, the best bet at finding a semi-functioning, balanced team would be to have Gerrard and his engine at the back imo.

It can be argued that with a team that good, a goal keeper is not required

Pick four and play yourself in goal I reckon.

1 Like

Reminds me of Fifa Street 2 :joy:

What a classic

The goal of 5 a side is tiny anyway, why does one even need a keeper? Ask a defender to defend it.
Makes it more gungho imo

I’d agree if we were talking about those shin high goals on the Nike Scorpion adverts, but a 5 a side goal is definitely big enough to warrant a keeper, if you play without one you’ll get fucking hammered by your opposition lol

Number 2 for me. The ball in-behind is on

Number 4 is also on, but I think it would require a left footed pass to play it perfectly into the players path.

3 Likes

1 or 2 with a view to then getting it to 4.

Tbh, knowing my own ability (/lack of), I play it to 1 as I think its less risky and less skill is required than passing it to 2.

Either 1 or 2 would be in a very good position to get it to 4 at the back post for an easy goal.

More importantly, I want to know what the feckin goalkeeper is doing joining the attack?..They must be 1-0 down in the last minute! :grinning:

1 Like

4 is making a blind side run, if the markers are ball watching, I’m 100% curling one over to 4, who then hopefully makes the right decision to either shoot or square it to 2 or 3 who should be making a dart into the box.

1 Like

Also this

It looks like the passer is also running