Random football stuff

Yeah sorry @Stroller it wasn’t personal. Appreciate what key workers do. Delivery people in particular, seen more of them than my own family. For me, it was more a rant that I had one of the worst years of my life, yet am sometimes made to feel that I should be “lucky” that I’m not a key worker.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t like to get into too much of a discussion about who’s a real key worker and who isn’t, every experience is individual. Apart from myself, classified as one but that’s a joke because every day I’ve gone into work has been by choice plus I can close my office door and not talk to anyone anyway.

3 Likes

Everybody should feel lucky that they aren’t.

Means you don’t really get the risk of covid in the times when the transmission rate was high.

2 Likes

Just the risk of suicide, eh Calum?

I know you mean well. And it’s good that this last year hasn’t affected you, but for many, lockdown and the rules associated with the pandemic have been devastating. COVID isn’t the only threat to life.

3 Likes

I literally just realized this isn’t the Covid thread, and it couldn’t be the Covid thread because I muted that because these types of arguments are honestly more boring than the Mi Silverback Arteta Basque God/dog debates. And those fucking suck.

2 Likes

Ahh Abou Cuellar :blush:

Legend.

1 Like

Something I wouldn’t be surprised at ourselves doing tbh

1 Like

Random football stuff thread in the mud :sob:

4 Likes

What a load of tosh. No one has judged anyone here. Massive overreaction.

You can fuck off you rancid twat with your unnecessary involvement thanks. Don’t need your ignorance clogging up the thread with your uninformed knowledge on my interpretation of people’s posting.
Obviously just pissed off your late to the party. Now kindly fuck off out the conversation. Enjoy your day.

4 Likes

This is a gross over exaggeration and unnecessary. Let’s not let this descend into chaos and insults. There’s no benefit to it.

If you have issues, take it off the forum and speak in DMs now. I think people have been polite enough to apologise to you for any misunderstanding.

Nobody was judging anyone or trying to belittle other members for the work they do and that’s been clarified now.

Let’s keep the drama off the forum and show respect to each other. Nobody has set out to offend anyone.

You guys asked for less confrontation and things like this being dealt with privately in the site feedback thread.

The discussion had ended and the knobba posted 3 hours later with a post that’s going to piss him off. Ask for less confrontation don’t ask for it?

3 Likes

Says one of the most self righteous people on the forum.

1 Like

All right guys, that’s enough of that. No need for this.

1 Like

This is 90 percent of what this forum has been for the last year lol. I blame Arsenal being shit.

1 Like

No your wrong with your interpretation. Not my fault you can’t see that.
Not being patronised by anybody on here or being told what to think.
Fair enough your looking out for the forum and don’t want meltdowns but don’t expect me to accept your interpretation of what was posted. It will not be happening.

1 Like

Laughable to say it was an “overreaction”. It was an adult response you gave.

Don’t worry about it Strolls. A great number of us respect what you do on and off the forum :+1:

2 Likes

Taking a few hours out for now. Recharging the batteries and get back to my marmite best mate.

1 Like

Wish I read this thread more often to see this go down as it happened :popcorn:

1 Like