Aren’t you fellow Marcelo appreciator?

1 Like

Oh yeah bro I see.

Love the player.

Too late now, never tagging you to orgasmic passes again

1 Like

Hmm, who isn’t though? :thinking:

GOAT LB.

Not a patch on Maldini. I’ve seen Marcelo get rinsed too many times defensively to ever want to put him in that discussion of best LB ever. He has great offensive abilities but you need to be able to defend.

Miles behind Ashley Cole too in terms of balance.

3 Likes

So you think people should be abused for just doing their job then?

No

(But Gary Neville should)

Sky abuses players. Wasn’t it the other day Gary was saying there was a mafia at Arsenal and Jamie was saying Auba was lazy?
There are other examples as well.

They have a big influence on people so such comments have led to online abuse towards them. I doubt they take responsibility in that.

2 Likes

But it‘s not just the public figures getting the hate. It’s random people who probably earn £22,000 a year. A friend of mine removed her place of work from her bio because she abused for it. Someone will tweet something, someone will look at their account and be like “you work for Sky, you’re scum”. As if the social media guy has any say in how the organisation is run.

Fair. Personally, I see that statement as more about their on-air personalities, hence they said “colleagues and guests”.

Don’t really rate either player, but this is really fucked up ngl.

Fans attacking the only two players who joined to help a sinking ship!

4 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Oh Ryan… :man_shrugging::man_facepalming:

Surely thats his coaching career done

BBC article for those without the athletic

Giggs is a disgusting excuse for a man.

I could view The Athletic article for free so I don’t think this ones behind a paywall

2 Likes

Yep it’s free

Shags his brother’s wife for 8 years and beats up women. What a cretin he is.

6 Likes

Without a doubt the least surprising news story of 2021 so far.