Random football stuff

1 Like

8 Likes

now this is funny

Football fans waiting for Arsenal to knock the racists out of EL, they’re actually gonna knock US out.

1 Like

they showed a clip of Jordan Henderson talking about social media on ssn earlier, made me laugh even though it was a serious thing because they gave him subtitles

1 Like

Wonderful solo effort. Pato, playing for Orlando City these days.

2 Likes

Powerful stuff from Reading :fist:

3 Likes

Powerful stuff but also using one of the main social media platform they’re trying to condemn for it.

I don’t really know where all this is going, because if these platforms don’t make wholesale changes to their policies but everyone still continues to use them then all this stuff is just making things worse, not better.

3 Likes

If you scrap the bottom of the barrel on SM you’re going to find all sorts of nasty abuse and racist comments from anonymous accounts

Leave the platform and make your own instead of waiting for twitter to implement changes. Don’t get why this idea get so much hate when it’s a widely accepted practice IRL

1 Like

Been watching this video for 15 years, one of my favourites. Shame the guy had to cut the CL final goal out and also weirdly edit the WC final goals. Anyway, this shit still gives me goosebumps. The skill at 0.23 is literal poetry in motion.

3 Likes

I think I posted the video on a couple of places before, maybe here too.

Zizou was definitely special. His special, unique skills aside, he was definitely one of the most charismatic players ever. Probably the most charismatic one since I’ve been following the game.

1 Like

Yep Zizou, Figo, Ronaldinho to name just a few who wouldn’t be allowed to make it in the modern due to an obsession with system players and monitoring every stat possible.

They’re players who genuinely enjoy watching and remember every move they make

2 Likes

Where do you put Squillaci?

If Benzema is generational then Kaka is too. I dont really care what each tier is labelled, but there’s no way Kaka belongs in a lower tier than Benzema for me. More respect for Kaka please.

If Romario is in GOAT then Dinho needs to be in there too.

I mean, it’s all fucking subjective anyway, so whatever.

3 Likes

100% this

Yeah that list reads like a load of subjective bullshit lol

3 Likes

I love Benzema but how the fuck is he a “generational talent” ???

And how does Maldini, widely regarded as the best defender ever, make it in generational but not GOAT status?

6 Likes

These youngsters don’t know shit. Fuck 'em.

1 Like